by
EE Community Support Team

How to claim your Toshiba TV or Nintendo Switch 2019 with EE Christmas offers

What do I need to order to claim the free gift, and when?

You must purchase a Samsung A40, A70, A80 or Huawei P Smart, P30 Lite or P30 Pro on a plan with 24 month 10GB or EE tariff between the 5th and 25th November 2019 during the Christmas deal to be eligible.

See the qualifying Christmas offers >

What's the free gift?

You can choose between a 43” Toshiba TV or Nintendo Switch 2019.

If I cancel my order am I still eligible for the free gift?

If you cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase, you will no longer be eligible for the gift. If you choose to cancel your plan within the first 12 months, you’ll have to return your gift within 14 days, or you’ll be charged for the cost of the gift.

How do I get my gift?

Within 5 working days of purchase you will receive an SMS confirming your purchase and T&C’s.

If you are still connected after 14 days, you will receive another SMS containing a link. This unique link will take you to a landing page on our accessory site (managed by our partner Kondor) where you can choose your gift (see point 2 for choices), which will automatically be free to you when added to the basket when going directly from the link.

Then you’ll just need to enter your shipping details and it will arrive within 30 working days.

How long do I have to claim my gift?

You have until the 31st January 2020 to claim your gift.

Who do I contact if I don't get my SMS?

If your SMS hasn’t arrived, you can call us by dialling 150 from your EE phone or free on 0800 079 8586, where we will be able to help.

What if I need help after I've received my SMS or my link doesn't work?

If your link doesn’t work, you can call us by dialling 150 from your EE phone or free on 0800 079 8586, where we will be able to help.

When will my gift be delivered?

Delivery times are calculated in working days - i.e. Monday to Friday inclusive. If you order after 3.00pm, the next working day will be considered the first working day. In the case of bank holidays, please allow an extra two working days.

We aim to deliver within 5 working days, but this may increase during busy periods, such as Christmas and during any sale periods. Please allow up to 28 days before reporting non-delivery of your purchase.

If you are out when the delivery is made, the courier will take it back to their local depot and leave a card through your door advising that they called and asking you to contact them for re-delivery, rejection or collection.

Regrettably, we are unable to guarantee delivery on any specific day.

Can I track my delivery?

If your order is being delivered by courier you will receive and SMS containing a link to the courier’s website and a tracking number, so that you can use it to track your order right to your door.

xmas_generic_680x680_1x1.jpg

If you have any further questions please tap "reply" below and we'll be happy to help.

162 REPLIES 162
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How to claim your Toshiba TV or Nintendo Switch 2019 with EE Christmas offer

Is this not clear enough @James_B 

Screenshot_20191105_214611.jpg

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by

Re: How to claim your Toshiba TV or Nintendo Switch 2019 with EE Christmas offer

Hi @Northerner,

We've seen a number of questions in the community from customers who want a bit more information about the claims process, so we thought we'd answer the most common questions here.

James

by Joyce11

I haven't had any text message and have had phone for longer than a fortnight 

by

Hi @Joyce11,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What date did you receive your phone on?

Thanks

James

by Donnaburge

How do I change my email address with you 

by

Hi @Donnaburge

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Our Mobile Care team will be able to change your contact email address for you. Just call 150 from an EE phone or find other contact details on our get in touch help page.

Chris

by NicolaSnedx Contributor
Contributor

Hi James, sorry to bother you. I got my text to claim on tuesday and placed my order but since then i have heard nothing. Is this normal ? On my confirmation email it says delivery is aimed within 3-5 working days but can take longer. I have not even had an email or text about delivery yet. Just a bit worried as i dont want to miss the delivery if it just randomly appears but i assumed i would be able to track it. Thanks in advance for any help.

by AM1107
Explorer

Hi I'm a bit worried, when I upgraded I was told I would receive my free gift in time for Christmas. I only upgraded on wednesday last week. However when I read the information you've shared that doenst seem to be the case? 

by

Good Morning @AM1107

Thanks for ordering with us. 

The redemption SMS can take up to 30 days to be sent to you. One you receive this, it will contain a link to redeem your gift. 

Katie 🙂

by AM1107
Explorer

I was told I would get my sms in 14 days and gift within 3-5 working days after. I have been given false information in store.

Sent from my Huawei phone
by

Hi there @AM1107

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I have sent you a private message for further information regarding this. 

Katie 🙂

Contributor

@Katie_B  Hi Katie is there any chance you could read my message above and help me please ? Thanks 

Contributor

@Katie_B @James_B @Christopher_G  Can anyone help me please ! 

by Talloola13

Iv had my new contract since the 11th Nov and not had my txt msg to say how to claim my free switch. Please help. Thank you

by Profile closed
Not applicable

I have relieved my Huawei p smart 2019 14 days ago. I keep reading on the community page I should of had a text after 5 days with the ts and Cs then a link I click on the claim my free gift. I am a little worried that I have relieved nothing at all in a text and I have had the phone for 14 days and don't know what to do? Please can you look into this? 

by Myisha

I was told the same information, text message upto 14 days later and delivered within 5 working days! I still haven't heard a thing and the TV was literally the only reason I upgraded before Christmas and paid £50 upfront! 

by

Good Morning All, 

I have checked this and can confirm you should receive a text message after 14 days however, this can take up to 30 days. 

Katie 🙂

by jamesmcquilliam

Hi, I havent recieved any message at all regarding how to claim free gift that was ordered, (TV).

Would someone be able to assist please ,************

Mod edit: [please don't post personal information on the community]

by

Hi @jamesmcquilliam

Thanks for coming to the community.

When did you place your order?

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions