by KHicks Contributor
Contributor

Re: How to claim your Toshiba TV or Nintendo Switch 2019 with EE Christmas offer

@Zaraja  i was meaning the confirmation text

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How to claim your Toshiba TV or Nintendo Switch 2019 with EE Christmas offer

Morning @Huwawime @EW90

Thanks for posting.

Have you been able to order the gift following @Lisapizza advice?

Let us know how you are getting on.

Leanne.

by Nathan24 Contributor
Contributor

I took out the contract as it states you get a free Christmas gift. CHRISTMAS being the key word. When I received my device P30 lite I was then told that it could take up to 30 days to receive the text to claim the gift and 30 days to deliver it. I was originally told over the phone it would take 7 days for the sms and 7 days max delivery. I've only had my device 3 days I'm I'm really considering cancelling as I've just been given false info all the way through 

by KHicks Contributor
Contributor

@Nathan24 they just say that to cover their backs in worst case scenario... its unlikely to actually take that long

by Nathan24 Contributor
Contributor

Have you received yours if so how long was the whole process thanks in advance 

by Chriswoo Investigator
Investigator

No only managed to get thro and ordered It yesterday
by Chriswoo Investigator
Investigator

https://accessories.ee.co.uk/promotion/XmasGifts/ followed with a long sequence of numbers and letters
by BeckieSquid17 Contributor
Contributor

@NicolaSnedx Hi Nicola

Could you tell us if you managed to successfully receive your switch yet? 🙂

Thanks also for the advice about emailing Kondor for your tracking information.

by NicolaSnedx Contributor
Contributor

Hi yes i got it today i had to arrange to collect it from my local DHL parcel depot as the driver yesterday messed about and did not come. But yes it is finally here ! And it is the 2019 newer edition with the better battery x

Highlighted
by NicolaSnedx Contributor
Contributor

@BeckieSquid17  
Hi yes i got it today i had to arrange to collect it from my local DHL parcel depot as the driver yesterday messed about and did not come. But yes it is finally here ! And it is the 2019 newer edition with the better battery x

your welcome, good luck with yours x

by MD10 Investigator
Investigator

@NicolaSnedx thank you for the update. You must be relieved!

Nice to hear that they've started being delivered.

by anderson753
Explorer

Can I check with the guys who have got their switch/tv how long it took from ordering the phone and receiving their gift?  Also does anyone know if the process starts from the date the phone is ordered or when I receive the phone as I have just received an email to say that the delivery of my phone has been delayed.

by KHicks Contributor
Contributor

@anderson753 i went instore and purchased my contract... its from day one of bieng accepted i am on day 5 and have recieved the confirmation sms it takes 14 to get the link and unique code for your gift

Delivery should take 7-14 days bit to cover them for the christmas period it says it can take upto 30 days

It does however look like there is an option to  opt for express delivery for a cost

You can check the website you will claim your item here

https://accessories.ee.co.uk/promotion/XmasGifts/

by anderson753
Explorer

@KHicks Brilliant.  Thanks 🙂

by Sammi4 Contributor
Contributor

Hi sorry to butt in but was just wondering when u had placed order for your switch. I have ordered mine and have still heard nothing about delivery thanks 

by Sammi4 Contributor
Contributor

Hi from when you purchased the switch how long was ii till it was dispatched. I havnt heard anything and kondor havnt replied to me thanks

by tjgulvin
Visitor

I managed to claim my free gift on Monday but so far have had no reply or email regarding confirmation or delivery details. Can anyone help? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tjgulvin,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

It can take up to 7 working days to receive your gift once you have placed your order.

Thanks

James

by Kelster81 Investigator
Investigator

Recieved my free gift tv, to find it doesn't work. Who do I contact?

by Jb19
Explorer

Purchase contract phone on 5th November, still no text message from ee with the link to claim my free gift!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.