by Swansong5321

How do i choose my playstation bundle

Just upgraded with a choice of ps4 or vr bundle but no option to choose which bundle i want, any ideas? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: How do i choose my playstation bundle

Morning @Swansong5321

Welcome to the community 🙂

Thanks for upgrading, if you visit Claim your gift from 14th October to 16th December you can choose your gift.

All you need to do is enter your details, including your contact details and address for delivery, and upload your proof of purchase (store receipt or email confirmation) and your phone’s IMEI number.

You’ll receive your PlayStation 4 Bundle or PlayStation 4 VR Starter Pack up to 28 days after your claim has been validated.

You can read all the Ts&Cs at www.claimyourgift.co.uk

Let me know if you have any questions.

Leanne 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
by
Solution

Re: How do i choose my playstation bundle

Morning @Swansong5321

Welcome to the community 🙂

Thanks for upgrading, if you visit Claim your gift from 14th October to 16th December you can choose your gift.

All you need to do is enter your details, including your contact details and address for delivery, and upload your proof of purchase (store receipt or email confirmation) and your phone’s IMEI number.

You’ll receive your PlayStation 4 Bundle or PlayStation 4 VR Starter Pack up to 28 days after your claim has been validated.

You can read all the Ts&Cs at www.claimyourgift.co.uk

Let me know if you have any questions.

Leanne 🙂

by David941
Visitor

Re: How do i choose my playstation vr bundle

I recently received the link to claim my free gift, I choose who I took the contract out with (ee), get on to next stage which is imie number and proof of purchase upload, I try to upload picture or file but it won't load stage 4 of the process. Any ideas ??

by

Re: How do i choose my playstation vr bundle

Hi @David941,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What happens when you try to upload the picture?

Do you see an error message?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions