cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reactivate an EE perk account?

TomB12
Explorer

Hi,

I'm trying to access my EE perk account. I've reset the password then immediately logged in, but I'm still getting the message that my account has been deactivated as I've not registered within the given time frame. How do I go about reactivating this?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I can’t seem to get access to my Ee perks it says i didn’t do it within the time frame. I’ve never been able to get in due to me not receiving the email they sent out. I want to upgrade but want my nhs discount to be applied into my new one. And I would like to access all my codes 

View solution in original post

64 REPLIES 64
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @TomB12

Welcome to the EE Community, I would love to see if I can help.

Have you been able to gain access to your account in the past?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

Hi Katie,

Yes, I have been able to access my account previously. I had NHS discount on my last contract. For my current contract, the advisor applied a loyalty discount instead, saying the benefit was the same. I'm still a NHS employee and recently accessed my account for the unlimited data perk. I'm now trying to access a friends and family code.

Thanks
Tom

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail
Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @TomB12

I have sent you a private message for more information. 

Katie 🙂

I can’t seem to get access to my Ee perks it says i didn’t do it within the time frame. I’ve never been able to get in due to me not receiving the email they sent out. I want to upgrade but want my nhs discount to be applied into my new one. And I would like to access all my codes 

James_B

Hi @Caitlinotoole,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I've sent you a private message. Please check your inbox and get back to me when you have a moment.

Thanks

James

Hi Katie,

I have the same problem. Last year I started to open my perks account but couldn't get to my works email within the time allowed. Now says deactivated and would like to use it. 

Please can you help ? 

James_B

Hi @Brip1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I can help you with this. I've sent you a private message to get some further details.

James

EE, please can you help me reactivate my perks account. I've tried the chat but that was about as useful as a chocolate tea pot. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Oliviajack

Thanks for coming to the community.

To help you with your perk account, I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Speak soon.

Leanne.