by jezzkent Contributor
Contributor

How do I get a pre purchase confirmation and a purchase receipt for a promotion.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by jezzkent Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Re: How do I get a pre purchase confirmation and a purchase receipt for a promot

Many thanks for your help, have done this. 

8 REPLIES 8
by jezzkent Contributor
Contributor

Re: How do I get a pre purchase confirmation and a purchase receipt for a promot

For the promotion on the Huawei Mate 20 pro

by Legend
Legend

Hi @jezzkent

If you had searched you would find EE thread regarding this topic.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by jezzkent Contributor
Contributor

I have my phone it is great, just need these things for the offer.
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @jezzkent

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you ordered online or over the phone, your proof of pre-order can be your EE order confirmation email or delivery note.

If you ordered in store, your proof of pre-order can be your printed pre-order summary.

Have you had your phone delivered now?

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by jezzkent Contributor
Contributor

I ordered by phone, I did not get a confirmation the delivery note does not have the pre order date on it, the phone is great, love it, I only need it for the pre order promotion. Not a game changer, but would be nice to get the free stuff. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jezzkent

If you upload your delivery note this will be accepted 🙂

Huawei will be able to check with your IMEI number and delivery note that this has been ordered by 25th October 🙂

Thanks, Leanne.

by jezzkent Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Many thanks for your help, have done this. 

by jezzkent Contributor
Contributor

I have no idea what I am doing on this community just clicked something I shouldn't

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.