by chrispugh1 Investigator
Investigator

How do I claim my free samsung wireless charger

I upgraded to the Samsung S10+ 512GB a couple of weeks ago which should come with free wireless charger and wireless buds. I have managed to put the claim in through the members app for the Buds from Samsung but I am being given conflicting information regarding the wireless charger. 

When I upgraded in store they told me the charger would be sent from EE, When I spoke to customer services they told me the store should have given it to me with the phone. I keep being bounced back and forth with no proper answers and now have been told in another store that it should be coming from Samsung

Please can anyone help??

Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 14.27.41.png

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How do I claim my free samsung wireless charger

Hi @chrispugh1 

If you had continued to read the page you posted the picture from it tells you. 

Free Samsung Wireless Charger Offer:Offer ends 31.05.19. Available when taking a S10 or S10+ handset on a 24 month plan. Offer is limited to one per customer. Subject to availability. While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged. Free gift will be delivered within 45 days of purchase to your billing address if purchased online or via telesales. If your account falls into arrears within these 45 days, your gift will not be delivered until any outstanding balance is paid. If your account is still in arrears on the 46th day of your contract, you will no longer be eligible to receive your free gift. If you choose to cancel your contract with us within the first 24 months, for any reason, you must return your free gift within 14 days of cancellation. Information and pricing correct as at 30.01.19.

It will be delivered within 45 days.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi @chrispugh1 

If you had continued to read the page you posted the picture from it tells you. 

Free Samsung Wireless Charger Offer:Offer ends 31.05.19. Available when taking a S10 or S10+ handset on a 24 month plan. Offer is limited to one per customer. Subject to availability. While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged. Free gift will be delivered within 45 days of purchase to your billing address if purchased online or via telesales. If your account falls into arrears within these 45 days, your gift will not be delivered until any outstanding balance is paid. If your account is still in arrears on the 46th day of your contract, you will no longer be eligible to receive your free gift. If you choose to cancel your contract with us within the first 24 months, for any reason, you must return your free gift within 14 days of cancellation. Information and pricing correct as at 30.01.19.

It will be delivered within 45 days.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by chrispugh1 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for you reply but that states 45 days days if purchased online or telesales. There seems to be confusion about purchasing in store

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @chrispugh1

When did you purchase your phone?

Has it been longer than 45 days since purchase?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by Ingusja7
Visitor

• Yeasy 
by Loliver123
Explorer

Recieved friday 9th August didn't get a charger 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Loliver123,

Welcome to the EE Community.

This offer end on 31 May 2019.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.