by Bronzer23 Investigator
Investigator

How do I claim my free gift?

Hi. I recently bought a new google pixel 3a over month ago along with the free gift offer. However I have yet to receive any notification of how to claim my free gift?

25 REPLIES 25
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How do I claim my free gift?

Hi @Bronzer23

Welcome to the community. 🙂

What date did you order? You should have received a message within 5 days of ordering.

Chris

Investigator

Hi Chris 

I ordered my phone on September 3rd, I received on the 14th but haven't heard anything about the free gift at all 

by

Thanks @Bronzer23

I'm sorry, but the offer ended on 02/09/19. These are the terms and conditions:

Offer ends 02.09.19. Available to new and existing customers. 24 month minimum term. From £34/month with £30 upfront cost for 10GB of data, or more. Price per month depends on your mobile plan. Subject to credit check. Monthly charges assume online billing. Data allowance can be used in UK & EU/EEA. 15GB data fair use policy applies outside the UK. See ee.co.uk/terms for countries and details. You own device 6 months from plan start date. Personal use only. Free Gift on us Offer: A choice of one gift from either: Sonos one, 1TB Xbox One S All-Digital Edition plus 3 games, or B&O Beoplay H4 headphones. Available to new and existing customers purchasing a Google Pixel 3a or 3aXL on 10gb plan or above. Subject to availability. While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged. We’ll send an SMS with your T&C within 5 working days of your purchase. We’ll send you another SMS within 30 days of your purchase with a link to claim your free gift. Free gift will be delivered to your billing address within 5 days of claiming. If your account falls into arrears, your gift will not be delivered until any outstanding balance is paid. Any outstanding balance must be paid before 31st October 2019, or you will no longer be eligible to receive your free gift. If you choose to cancel your contract with us within the first 12 months, for any reason, you must return your free gift within 14 days of cancellation. If you don’t you’ll be charged the cost of buying the gift from EE without a promotional offer. Offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Terms apply.

How did you order?

Chris

Investigator

Hi Chris 

I went back and checked. I actually ordered it on August 31st, I spoke on the phone several days later with EE and the gift was spoken about and no one mentioned this to me. I ordered my phone with the add-on with the free Amazon prime as well but when I actually received my phone that offer was over so I wasn't allowed to avail of that even though I chose it as an add-on when ordering the phone on the 31st August. There have been several problems with the "offers" you are providing if they apparently don't exist once you receive the phone. I ordered this phone specifically because of the free gift well before the deadline date so I am definitely entitled to it.  

by

Ah, OK, that's different then, @Bronzer23. 🙂

If you get in touch with our Mobile Care team again on 150, they'll be able to look into this for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Chris

by Sonia01 Investigator
Investigator

Hi I also did receive the text with the link for the free gift today but the link is not working and it is saying error. How else can I receive my free gift please? 

by Sugarshop
Explorer

I to have also tried to register for my free gift. I received the link an hour ago and it keeps coming up with an error message!!! If i do not receive my free gift i will not be happy as this was the reason i took the phone contract out!!!! Please advise how you will gibe me my free Nintendo Switch that I am entitled to!!!!!

by Tree786 Investigator
Investigator

Me too. I'm on the phone to customer services now...he told me the the 3rd party kondor, systems are down. Said to try the link given around 6-7pm. Advised if all else falls to give ee a call. Fingers crossed, I want that TV 😂

by Sonia01 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for everyone else also posting comments. This needs to be sorted. I will try the link again between them times and if no success then I will phone them too. Good luck everyone.. hopefully we all have our gifts very soon.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
by Tree786 Investigator
Investigator

Ee gave me these details for kondor

?By Phone: 01425 284000 (Transfer customer to Kondor)
?By Email: customerservice@kondor.co.uk

Yes, indeed. Good luck everyone 

by Smiley2944

I'm having the exact same problem 😩

by KirstenB
Explorer

I STILL am unable to claim my free gift!

I have been trying since yesterday morning to claim my free gift (Television).  I kept getting an error message and then when eventually I got in, there was no Voucher code to cancel out the charge of £349 for the TV.

I spoke to support at EE last night and was told that they have an issue and they are working on it.  I was advised to keep trying as they were trying to make sure that when you select your item, the voucher code is activated straight away.

As yet - NO LUCK!

Come on EE?  Surely this should have been sorted out by now!

by Tree786 Investigator
Investigator

Re: I STILL am unable to claim my free gift!

Oh no. I managed to do mine yesterday. Definitely give them a call

by

Hi @KirstenB,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you tried manually entering the code from your personal link?

The code is the part after the last forward slash in the link.

Hope this helps.

James

by KirstenB
Explorer

Thank you SO much James!  It worked 😄  W

Why on earth wasn't I just told that on the phone yesterday?

Thank you once more really appreciate your help x

by

No problem @KirstenB

Enjoy your gift when it arrives! 🙂

James

by Adie86
Explorer

I haven’t even received a link.

purchased 2 phones on the 9th & 14th Nov.

by

Hi @Adie86,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which free gift were you eligible for?

Was it the Christmas 2019 gift with purchase?

Thanks

James

by Adie86
Explorer

Yeah the Nintendo switch or Tv.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.