by sid786x

Friends & Family Discount Qs

Hi,

New to the community but not EE.

Just received 30% F&F discount and had the following questions;

1) Does the discount only apply to plans? Or can I also purchase additional devices like Apple Watch or Beats Headphones and receive the discount?

2) If I add BT Sports after my free trial, will the discount apply to Add Ons too?

3) I have an old T Mobile line. If I move that over to EE under one account, will I also get the discount on both lines?

4) When I upgrade, will I still be able to use my loyalty discounts that I am entitled with this F&F discount?

5) Other then the plan itself, what else can I use the F&F discount on?

Thanking you all in advance for your support and responses.

Sid786x

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Friends & Family Discount Qs

Hi @sid786x 

Welcome to the EE Community,

F&F only works with 12 & 18 month SIM only contracts or 24 month handset contracts.

If you moved the TUK line to your EE account the EE employee that you receive your discount from would need to add the discount to that number separately.

Once you reach your upgrade the F&F will only carry forward if the person still works for the company.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Friends & Family Discount Qs

Hi @sid786x 

Welcome to the EE Community,

F&F only works with 12 & 18 month SIM only contracts or 24 month handset contracts.

If you moved the TUK line to your EE account the EE employee that you receive your discount from would need to add the discount to that number separately.

Once you reach your upgrade the F&F will only carry forward if the person still works for the company.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.