New to the community but not EE.
Just received 30% F&F discount and had the following questions;
1) Does the discount only apply to plans? Or can I also purchase additional devices like Apple Watch or Beats Headphones and receive the discount?
2) If I add BT Sports after my free trial, will the discount apply to Add Ons too?
3) I have an old T Mobile line. If I move that over to EE under one account, will I also get the discount on both lines?
4) When I upgrade, will I still be able to use my loyalty discounts that I am entitled with this F&F discount?
5) Other then the plan itself, what else can I use the F&F discount on?
Thanking you all in advance for your support and responses.
Solved! See the answer below or
view the solution in context.
Welcome to the EE Community,
F&F only works with 12 & 18 month SIM only contracts or 24 month handset contracts.
If you moved the TUK line to your EE account the EE employee that you receive your discount from would need to add the discount to that number separately.
Once you reach your upgrade the F&F will only carry forward if the person still works for the company.
View solution in original post
One of these options may help you find the answers you need.
Start a topic
Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.