Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Free powerbeats gift with Apple Watch series 5

hi all I purchased a series 5 watch in store on the 1st March and was told I would receive my free headphones in around 7 days, i haven’t received anything as yet does anyone know when I might get them. Thanks in advance

Terry 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Free powerbeats gift with Apple Watch series 5

Hi @Terry14 

Apple Watch S5 with Powerbeats 3:Customers taking this plan in one of our retail stores will receive their Powerbeats 3 by post to the account address. If you have not received them within 7 days working days, please contact us on 150. If your account falls into arrears subsequent to you taking the Apple Watch s5 and Powerbeats 3 plan and prior to us processing your Powerbeats 3 order, your Powerbeats 3 will not be delivered until any outstanding balance is paid.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Terry14   It would be best to go back to the store or give customer services a call but I’m sure they get will say you need to go back to the store as it was a store sale. 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thanks will do, thanks for the reply 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi @Terry14 

Apple Watch S5 with Powerbeats 3:Customers taking this plan in one of our retail stores will receive their Powerbeats 3 by post to the account address. If you have not received them within 7 days working days, please contact us on 150. If your account falls into arrears subsequent to you taking the Apple Watch s5 and Powerbeats 3 plan and prior to us processing your Powerbeats 3 order, your Powerbeats 3 will not be delivered until any outstanding balance is paid.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

thanks for the info I’ll call them tomorrow many thanks great info I couldn’t find anything about it anywhere 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.