by gelhead
Visitor

FUND card

I got this when i traded in my iphone 7 and upgraded. I cannot find out how much is on it (cannot remember the amount probably about £40 on it after paying for my new phone)

I have tried the EE shop but they no longer have any card readers (they said)

I have tried the website on the back of the card and it states "USER IS BLOCKED. Please contact service desk"            whoever they are !!!

I rang the telephone number on the card and entered my details and the access code was not recognised.

Anyone have any ideas ... just going around in circles at the moment.

2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: FUND card

Call 150 from your mobile ask them?

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10/One UI 2.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: FUND card

@gelhead : Do you mean the EE Reward Card offer ? If so, you may:

CONTACT US
You can contact us on the details provided below, which are also printed on the back of your card.

We will require you to pass our standard security checks, before we can assist you. These include, but are not limited to, verifying your 9-digit card ID (which can be found on the bottom left of your card), the answer to your security question (if available) and any other details that we may hold on you.

Email  info@cardholdersvs.com

Telephone  0344 800 6435* (or +44 (0)1442821642 if you are phoning from abroad)
Our customer service agents are available from 9AM to 6PM Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. You can report your card lost or stolen on this number at any time.

By Post  Card Services, PO Box 61, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23 5QZ, United Kingdom

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.