cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee perk issues

Philohare1
Investigator
Investigator

How does ee sort out ee perk account issues. I have called a number of times now and no one can resolve. Tried to register and account now deactivated.... Have spoken to my hr dept and they have no idea about anything to do with ee perk even though as a company I have been told that we get discount.  Have tried everything I have been advised but nothing works. 02 and Vodafone are far easier to sort.. They mey be an option... 

156 REPLIES 156
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ahmadm

Welcome to the community. 

I should be able to help you get this sorted. I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Chris

dunbarcox
Investigator
Investigator

Good afternoon

I am also having trouble logging onto the perks page. again it keeps coming up user name or password invalid and if i try to register then it tells me i have already registered. I registered 2 years ago to get the codes, i have 3 phones on my account 1 has just been replaces and the lady just applied the code for me but i still need to upgrade my other 2 phones. I don't understand as i'm logged onto your EE Site on my account and yet it still comes up with user name or password incorrect when i try the EE perks Link?

I don't have ant cookies or anything on my pc that's blocking me from getting onto your site.

Happy for support please on this issue

Leanne_T

Hi there @dunbarcox

Thanks for coming to the community.

Are you using your work email to log into the EE Perk portal?

If so, have you selected the reset password option?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Good Morning 

Thanks for your quick response. Our work emails can now only be accessed through our own personal email account so I have to login through myself then gives me the option to access our company work email. So not sure what to do with and how as i cant get onto the work email directly from a login

Thanks

Good Morning 

Thanks for your quick response. Our work emails can now only be accessed through our own personal email account so I have to login through myself then gives me the option to access our company work email. So not sure what to do with and how as i cant get onto the work email directly from a login

Thanks

Leanne_T

Hi @dunbarcox

Thanks for coming back to me.

Have you tried logging into your EE Perk account with your work email address?

This would be using your work email that you registered as the email username when you go to sign in here.

Leanne.

Good Morning Leanne

Thanks for getting back to me. The problem i have is our Work/ station email account still works but has to be accessed through our own personal account where there is a link to the work email. So what i'm trying to say is there is no direct Link to the work email address that i registered it with without going through my own work email address first.

Hope this explains with what i'm having issues with. 

Hi Leanne

Thanks i managed to reset my password and now have it

Regards

Dunbarcox

Leanne_T

Brilliant @dunbarcox

Do you now have access to your EE Perk codes?

Leanne 🙂

I am having the same issue! Can’t access my Perks logon therefore can’t access my discount codes.