cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee perk issues

Philohare1
Investigator
Investigator

How does ee sort out ee perk account issues. I have called a number of times now and no one can resolve. Tried to register and account now deactivated.... Have spoken to my hr dept and they have no idea about anything to do with ee perk even though as a company I have been told that we get discount.  Have tried everything I have been advised but nothing works. 02 and Vodafone are far easier to sort.. They mey be an option... 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Philohare1

Welcome to the community. 

How far are you getting when trying to claim the Perk code? Have you managed to register for the EE Perk portal?

Chris

View solution in original post

156 REPLIES 156
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Philohare1 What is the issue as you don’t say ?

Christopher_G

Hi @Philohare1

Welcome to the community. 

How far are you getting when trying to claim the Perk code? Have you managed to register for the EE Perk portal?

Chris

Yes registered OK, then email sent to work where I had to validate. Then it all went downhill so from there.. Tried password reset etc but nothing worked and no one from ee so far has any idea how to resolve. 

Christopher_G

Thanks @Philohare1

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Chris

Hi Chris, 

I am having exactly the same issues as above - have registered for account, received email at work however due to not being in work for a few weeks the account was deactivated and now can not log in nor will it let me re-register for a new account as says I have already registered!! Stuck in a circle... I have phoned customer services who said they could not do anything and to go into a store. I have been into a store who said they had nothing to do with it and to phone customer services.... It feels ridiculous that no one is able to help solve this issue. About to consider EE broadband too but your customer service just doesn't seem to want to help. Are you able to help please? 

Katie_B

Good Morning @AC100

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you tried registering with your personal email and then uploading a photo of your work ID?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Yes I have, and again it says the login in details supplied are invalid.

Anna
Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @AC100

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie

when i login it says account deactivated