cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE perks

Mezemania
Investigator
Investigator

Hi.  I work for the NHS & already use the 20% corporate discount for both my phone & my son’s.  I’m getting my daughter a phone for Xmas and tried to get the online discount for this line too. I was redirected to EE perks registration. I completed the details but unfortunately the link expired before I could validate it. Now when I try to login it states that my account is deactivated as it wasn’t validated within the required time frame. I contacted EE today to get the account reactivated and was told that EE perks is no longer available however when I look online at healthcare discounts, it’s still prompting me to login to EE perks. I’m confused! Have I been given the wrong info by EE? I’ve been told to go to HR and ask them for a discount code....

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mezemania

Welcome to the community. 🙂

EE Perk is definitely still an active offer. I've sent you a private message to get some information from you to get the account re-activated.

Please take a look and get back to me. 

Thanks 🙂

Chris

View solution in original post

79 REPLIES 79
Christopher_G

Hi @Mezemania

Welcome to the community. 🙂

EE Perk is definitely still an active offer. I've sent you a private message to get some information from you to get the account re-activated.

Thanks 🙂

Chris

Hi. I’ve still not had my account re-activated. Is this not possible now? It’s proving very difficult to access EE perks and when I call EE directly, they can’t help or don’t know what I’m talking about.

Please can anybody help

KR

Christopher_G

Hi @Mezemania

Welcome to the community.

Could you check your private messages and reply to the one I've just sent you please?

I'll do my best to get you some help.

Chris

Hi Chris

I have replied again to your private message with my details. I hope you can help.

thanks

Maria

Christopher_G

Thanks @Mezemania

I haven't received any messages from you.

Please make sure you're replying to my message through your community inbox and not replying to the email notification.

Chris

I have the same problem finally got on to my work email to Verify my email address and now it says it’s been deactivated as the timeframe is too long can somebody please advise I can’t re-register as I only have one work email

Christopher_G

Hi @Simon191

Welcome to the community.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Chris

I have the same problem when I try to sign in, it also says the account has been deactivated as too much time has passed. I have contacted EE via help and have been told to contact the NHS HR dept. They have referred me back to EE, does anyone know a solution to solve this problem?

Katie_B

Good Morning @Andy50

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you tried a password reset?

Have you been able to successfully log in to your EE Perks before?

Katie 🙂