Highlighted
by
Explorer

EE Perks

I applied for an account through the EE perk website and like many others on the community page, I was unable to verify my company email address owing to security restrictions with my military system. 

I called 150 and was advised to log the post on the community page as they do not have direct access to the EE perk account management. Having looked through a couple of posts some have had success by deleting their Perk account and starting again using the ID and personal account only. 

Of note, I have tried logging on with only my personal email address and ID photo, but at it says it recognises my email address already. The 150 helpdesk rep suggested it would be because my mobile is on the EE Perk system linked to the previous attempt to register. Hence the suggestion of deleting and restarting. Can you help?

Also it would be useful to pass a noddy guide to your 150 reps so they can tackle it quicker as they are similarly in the dark in terma of resolution, despite trying very pleasantly to help me. 

Regards

D

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: EE Perks

Good Morning @Clairdged. 

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I have sent you a private message for some more information. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Good Morning @Clairdged. 

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I have sent you a private message for some more information. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by
Explorer

My post now says solved but it is not as yet? 

Have replied to the private message wrt the EE Perk account verification issue. 

Will wait out 

D

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.