by
EE Community Support Team

EE Perk - Corporate Discount

If you work for the NHS, Emergency Services and some other organisations you may be entitled to the EE Perk discount.

Find out below if you're eligible for the 20% discount and how to access your discount codes.

Who is eligible for EE Perk?

You'll need to check that your employer is signed up to ‘EE Perk’ scheme. Your Benefits or HR team will be able to confirm this. If you work for one of the UK's emergency services your employer is automatically signed up to the discount scheme.

If you're eligible for the discount, you are eligible for five unique discount codes, meaning that your friends and family can also benefit from the discount too.

How do I get a discount code?

• If you’re a member of any other organisation eligible for the discount (i.e. the NHS), then go to EE Perk and select the EE Perk portal

• Once you're in the EE Perk portal, select new customer and you will be able to register your company email address or upload your payslip for your discount code. You will then receive an email to validate your details.

• You will then have access to the EE Perk portal where you can generate up to five discount codes.  

• If you have previously registered for EE Perk, please log into the EE Perk portal with your email address and password to receive your discount codes.

Applying and adding EE Perk Online:

• If you are a new customer with EE, please go to the EE Shop. When you have chosen your phone/tablet or SIM only plan, please enter your unique discount under “Got a Voucher” once in the shopping basket screen.

• If you are an existing customer, please log into My EE and select your upgrade options.

Applying for EE Perk in EE Retail:

• Once you have selected your monthly phone/tablet or SIM only plan, please make the store advisor aware of your code, before processing your order

• Provide your discount code to the representative in store

Applying for EE Perk via 150

• Agree your chosen device and plan

• Provide your discount code to a member of our support team before processing the order

I'm already an EE customer – can I get the discount?

If you're eligible for an upgrade with EE and have a perk discount code to use, you can apply the discount using a new code. You can do this through the EE Perk portal where you are able to generate your 20% discount code.  

The new contract must be for a minimum of 12 months. This discount can only be applied during an upgrade or when you sign up to EE - not midway through a contract, so if you're currently half way through your contract you would need to wait until you become eligible to upgrade. 

For more information see the legal bit on the EE Perk page.

Is EE Perk available with other offers?

EE Perk is not available with any other offer or discount, such as friends and family, additional product discount or any promotional tariffs.

You will need to take a full price plan in order to use your discount code, for more information see our EE Perk Help page.

What happens if I leave my company?

The 20% discount will remain until the end of your current contract.

How to keep your number when moving to EE from another network 

If you would like to keep your existing number, you'll need your PAC code from your current network. Once you have this enter your details here - Keeping your number.

For any queries 'tap reply' below.

28 REPLIES 28
by adurmlee

Re: EE Perk - Corporate Discount

'You will then have access to the EE Perk portal where you can generate up to five discount codes.' - Does this mean after 5 contracts I can no longer get the discount? Oris this five active codes at any one time? 

Thanks

Adam 

by

Hi @adurmlee,

Welcome to the community 🙂

You aren't able to change the codes around from different numbers. Once it is applied to a number, it will remain on that number only.

If you have 5 lines and apply the code to all 5 number, if you took a 6th line out, this number would not be able to have a code applied to it from your 5 codes.

Alex

by susannaaiano Investigator
Investigator

Hi Christopher

I work in HR for a local authority - my employees have always received 20% off their contracts as part of the perk scheme, but are now being asked for a code for the first time. We don't seem to be on the eligibility list of employers but I think we should be as we are public sector same as police etc?

Please advise how I can register us. I have been passed through business support, customer services and your switchboard and no-one knew what I was even referring to!

Thanks

Susanna

by

Hi @susannaaiano.

Welcome to the community.

Have you registered before in the past?

Do you know who your account manager is?

Jon

Investigator

Hi Jon

Thank you for the reply. I assume we have been part of the scheme before as our employees have received this discount for many years - however we don't seem to be on the eligibility list and don't know of any account manager?

No-one I spoke to on the phone yesterday knew which department I needed to speak to.

Susanna

by

Good Morning @susannaaiano

The company would need to be signed up with a benefited partner. If you require more information about this I would recommend speaking with our business sales team

Keep me posted on how you get on 🙂

Katie

Investigator

Hi Katie

I've already spoken to them and they don't know who deals with your EE perks. I spent 45 minutes yesterday being passed between business support, customer services and then your switchboard at head office and none of them knew who could help me so advised I should try this board.

Can you get a direct phone number for me to ring - or arrange a call back to me?

Kind regards

Susanna

by

Hi @susannaaiano

I have sent you a private message for some further information. 

Please have a look 🙂

Katie 

by christianbav

Hi Christopher.

I've just tried to log in to my ee perks account but it says my account was deactivated due to not registering in time? I never received an email to complete the registration.

Are you able to help me reactivate my account so I can make use of it?

Thanks

Christian

by

Hi @christianbav

Welcome to the community. 🙂

I recommend getting in touch with our customer service team, they'll do their best to help you get logged in. 

Let us know what happens.

Chris

by ap2019
Explorer

I just tried to revalidate my Perk too but got the same deactivation message.  How do I restore my account please? 

by ap2019
Explorer

my main EE account uses my personal email, but my Perk account uses my work email.  I'm logged on and waiting for a chat window to pop up on My EE.

Highlighted
by

Hi there @ap2019

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you registered for the EE Perk previously?

If so, how long ago was this?

Leanne.

by Moley44 Investigator
Investigator

Hi

I am currently on maternity leave and work for an emergency service. I'm about to renew my contract with you but would like to use the discount. Is there anyway I can set this up without having to go in to work to log in to my emails? 

Many thanks Sarah

by

Hi @Moley44

Thanks for posting on the community.

Have you registered on the EE Perk portal already?

Leanne.

by Moley44 Investigator
Investigator

I've tried to and put all my details in including my work email but I'm guessing I need to verify this by clicking on the email you've sent to my work email. But I'm on maternity leave at the moment so is there another way I can verify this with out going to work? Cheers

by

Hi @Moley44

Thanks for coming back to me.

I have sent you a private message to get some details 🙂

Leanne.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Moley44, try accessing your work email from home via your work Home Page - if it has one. For example, I work in a hospital and I find that I can search "webmail" on the hospital Public Home Page to bring up a link. You might be able to do the same. Or ask your work if it will allow you to access your email from home to keep up tho date with work related things.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Leanne_T, I work for the NHS and am mid phone contract. I've never used EE Perks but instead found good deals without it. This using of EE Perks seems a lot of hassle. Will using EE Perks always get me an additional discount when it comes to upgrading? Or if I get given loyalty discount or take up a promotional offer - which I usually do - will NHS discount not be allowed on top?

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.