iPhone X
    Order now
x
Highlighted
by nolang80
Explorer

Dissatisfied about VIP S8 offer and the way i was treated

I recieved the text about upgrading to a S8 and a ee 4g MAx annual upgrade plan which i thought wasnt a bad offer considering the amount i pay for 3gb of data and the fact i could have more. So i went to the local EE store and asked about the upgrade, which was ok. I was then told due to some small scratched in the back of the phone which are invisible unless you tilt the phone and poke it about i would have to pay them 40 quid... when the person next to me with more dmage was told not to worry about it. By the way that person was my wife! and she had a much more visible damage than i did. I am not happy that this apppears to be a bare faced scam of some sort when essentialy i have been a customer of this company and all its predescessors for in excess of 15 years.

I diceide that iwasnt prepared to pay the supossed fee and walked away as i was allready looking at a paying more the 40gb plan and s8+ for another 24 months with which the sales person said to me your joking when i said im not paying, You need to do soething about the customer services in these stores as it is a joke. You service from 150 has never ben an issue before.

3 REPLIES
by Legend
Legend

Re: Dissatisfied about VIP S8 offer and the way i was treated

Hi, 

The terms & conditions regarding your phone condition can be found here. If its scratched its scratched. 

If you want to complain then you can use this link and follow EE complaints process. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nolang80

Thanks for visiting community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the level of service you advise you have received has not met your level of expectations.

Please follow the path that @Northerner has directed you to.

Best of luck

Richard

Smiley Happy

by nolang80
Explorer

I will do many thanks

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.