by Fliss Investigator
Investigator

DPD have lost Nintendo Switch, who do I call, need for Xmas, DPD next to useless

After waiting over 30 days for Nintendo Switch offet after upgrading, had text from DPD to say it would be delivered on the 18th December, 3 days and numerous calls latet they seem to have lost it, will have to now wait 3 to 5 days when they investigate.  This was supposed to be Christmas Present.  When I read the offer small print I'm sure it said 15 days otherwise would not of gone ahead.  I'm at a loss who to speak to as no one seems to really be bothered either from EE or DPD

6 REPLIES 6
by Fliss Investigator
Investigator

DPD have lost Nintendo Switch, who do I call, need for Xmas, DPD next to useless

After waiting over 30 days for Nintendo Switch offet after upgrading, had text from DPD to say it would be delivered on the 18th December, 3 days and numerous calls latet they seem to have lost it, will have to now wait 3 to 5 days when they investigate.  This was supposed to be Christmas Present.  When I read the offer small print I'm sure it said 15 days otherwise would not of gone ahead.  I'm at a loss who to speak to as no one seems to really be bothered either from EE or DPD

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: DPD have lost Nintendo Switch, who do I call, need for Xmas, DPD next to use

Hi @Fliss

Welcome to the Community,

I would ring customer services on 150

by Fliss Investigator
Investigator

Re: DPD have lost Nintendo Switch, who do I call, need for Xmas, DPD next to use

No options on the automated robot, not sure what number to press to get a
human
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try "I am thinking of leaving EE".

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Nothing EE can do until the investigation happens. DPD are the point of contact as they are the ones that lost it.

It would be them who would have to instruct EE after the investigation to send another as it'll be DPD who will have to bare the costs.

Unfortuantly the small print and promo always said between 15 and 30 days.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Fliss Investigator
Investigator

Thank you, explaind much better than DPD

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.