by DPDswitchNOPE
Visitor

Re: DPD and the Nintendo Switch Offer

Also experiencing the same problem. Received a message yesterday from EE that my Switch would be delivered on the 5th but no update since. DPD page states that they have my order details but no package, no update either from them. 

Some clarification on whats happening would be very much appreciated! 

by Riley1 Investigator
Investigator

I've just tracked mine again and they've received it and it's out for delivery!

Perhaps it was to do with EEs system outage yesterday.

If you check them too, they may already be out this morning. I'm having mine delivered to a shop as I'm not home, so that's a good option if you got let down and waited in yesterday.

by SAJ2 Investigator
Investigator

Yeah, same here, the link has been updated to say it's coming today. Fingers crossed for us all that there's no further mishaps! 

by Loulang Investigator
Investigator

My DPD updated this morning to say delivery today. And an hour ago it updated to say a one hour slot between 12:15-13:15 and it's just arrived ! 

Delighted to say say the least. Hope everyone else gets theirs today too. 

by Johnrandom
Explorer

Good to hear someone's got their's, I'm in the same position as everyone else pretty much, message from ee to say it'd be here the next day and dpd would text, no text from DPD as they haven't apparently got the package yet. Fingers crossed it'll turn up soon!

by ChrisJC2012 Contributor
Contributor

Mine will* be delivered within the next hour and a half. Not that I'll have anything to play on it mind, but at least it'll be here.

*still got a bit of doubt in my mind even though it says it's on the truck and I can track the guy that has it.

by Fliss Investigator
Investigator

Did you ever get the switch, having the same problem, it's a christChr present! DPD investigating, EE not helpful

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.