by ShellCulshaw

Claiming free gift Christmas

I've just upgraded my phone and was wondering how to claim my gift. This was a Switch or Toshiba TV. Do I get to choose this and how do I claim this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Claiming free gift Christmas

: When you ordered you should have seen:

Here's how it works:

•  

Select your preferred plan and place your order.

Within a week you'll recieve a text message confirming your purchase.

After 14 days we’ll send you another text with instructions on how to order your gift.

We'll then dispatch your gift within 7 working days.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

: When you ordered you should have seen:

Here's how it works:

•  

Select your preferred plan and place your order.

Within a week you'll recieve a text message confirming your purchase.

After 14 days we’ll send you another text with instructions on how to order your gift.

We'll then dispatch your gift within 7 working days.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @ShellCulshaw 

As per the picture. 

Screenshot_20191105_214611.jpg

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Sonia01 Investigator
Investigator

Hi I received the text today with the link to claim my nitendo switch but the link is not working I got the Samsung a40 phone on contract. How else can I claim my gift please? 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Snap... I have got my text today to claim my free gift and the link isn't working. Its saying an error has occurred sorry this page is unavailable 😡

by K_T_B_31
Explorer

Same just received text and can't access the website.

Any solutions appreciated. 

Thanks 

Kate 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Looks like other people are in the same boat as me for the text but the link isn't working. What do we do from here!?? 

by Jayeleach92

I phoned EE they gave me a number for Kondor who are the gift company. I called it at 15.40pm and its saying offices closed. Any help would be appreciated. I'm worried

by Sumonoid23

My link wasn't working to. Just called them and everyone is in the same boat as website is down.  Was told just to keep trying as it should be back up and running soon

by James61

Been having the same problem since 3 today still not working anyone know how long it will take 

by Tobehouse
Explorer

Yep, same issue for me, but occasionally I actually get through to the site successfully via the link. However, I then encounter a different problem: When I choose the Switch, it asks me for £330. It says if the the price doesn't say 'Covered by voucher' (I think) I should manually enter a code. I don't have one, so I rang EE and they said the code might arrive in a separate message, but I'm not convinced. Has anyone else received a claim code, or did you just get the same text message containing a link to claim?

by Pauline1234

I am having exactly the same problem, getting through but being asked to pay £330. After being bounced around by the automated service I finally managed to speak to someone who said he would raise a query but it may take 3 days. 

by Sonia01 Investigator
Investigator

It is ridiculous.. it is letting me into the link but when I press nitendo switch it then flicks to the error page. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
by K_T_B_31
Explorer

Hi all mine seems to have worked now. Keep refreshing the link and don't give up. 

by Sonia01 Investigator
Investigator

Mine has seemed to of worked as well. I just kept trying and waiting for the pages to load. I have received an email to say thank you for my order so hopefully it arrives soon.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
by TomN1710 Investigator
Investigator

I had the same issue all day, checkout wanted £330. On the off chancr i decided to enter the long letter and number sequence that was at the end of my text message link, into the voucher code box and this worked. It removed the cost of the switch and i was then able to complete the claim. Worth a try as it worked for me. I had been trying since 2:30 today, gradually managed to get further each time on the website. Keep trying, it'll work eventually

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Tobehouse @Pauline1234 

Thanks for coming here.

Could you try the advice that @TomN1710 has posted, if you enter the letter and number sequence that is showing on the end of the URL link in the text, does this work for you?

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

by Tobehouse
Explorer

All good now, thanks.

Worked in the end without needing to take the code, so I guess it was due to all the other issues.

Great advice, though. Wish I'd spotted it sooner!

Cheers

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @Sonia01

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

by BABESMURPHY1234
Explorer

I got a code for my fre tv and cant clame my tv for Christmas I got a new phone and the tv was free 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions