cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Claiming free gift Christmas

ShellCulshaw
Visitor

I've just upgraded my phone and was wondering how to claim my gift. This was a Switch or Toshiba TV. Do I get to choose this and how do I claim this? 

28 REPLIES 28

Yep, same issue for me, but occasionally I actually get through to the site successfully via the link. However, I then encounter a different problem: When I choose the Switch, it asks me for £330. It says if the the price doesn't say 'Covered by voucher' (I think) I should manually enter a code. I don't have one, so I rang EE and they said the code might arrive in a separate message, but I'm not convinced. Has anyone else received a claim code, or did you just get the same text message containing a link to claim?

I am having exactly the same problem, getting through but being asked to pay £330. After being bounced around by the automated service I finally managed to speak to someone who said he would raise a query but it may take 3 days. 

It is ridiculous.. it is letting me into the link but when I press nitendo switch it then flicks to the error page. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Hi all mine seems to have worked now. Keep refreshing the link and don't give up. 

Mine has seemed to of worked as well. I just kept trying and waiting for the pages to load. I have received an email to say thank you for my order so hopefully it arrives soon.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

I had the same issue all day, checkout wanted £330. On the off chancr i decided to enter the long letter and number sequence that was at the end of my text message link, into the voucher code box and this worked. It removed the cost of the switch and i was then able to complete the claim. Worth a try as it worked for me. I had been trying since 2:30 today, gradually managed to get further each time on the website. Keep trying, it'll work eventually

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Tobehouse @Pauline1234 

Thanks for coming here.

Could you try the advice that @TomN1710 has posted, if you enter the letter and number sequence that is showing on the end of the URL link in the text, does this work for you?

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

All good now, thanks.

Worked in the end without needing to take the code, so I guess it was due to all the other issues.

Great advice, though. Wish I'd spotted it sooner!

Cheers

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @Sonia01

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

BABESMURPHY1234
Explorer

I got a code for my fre tv and cant clame my tv for Christmas I got a new phone and the tv was free