cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Claiming free gift Christmas

ShellCulshaw
Visitor

I've just upgraded my phone and was wondering how to claim my gift. This was a Switch or Toshiba TV. Do I get to choose this and how do I claim this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

: When you ordered you should have seen:

Here's how it works:

•  

Select your preferred plan and place your order.

Within a week you'll recieve a text message confirming your purchase.

After 14 days we’ll send you another text with instructions on how to order your gift.

We'll then dispatch your gift within 7 working days.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

: When you ordered you should have seen:

Here's how it works:

•  

Select your preferred plan and place your order.

Within a week you'll recieve a text message confirming your purchase.

After 14 days we’ll send you another text with instructions on how to order your gift.

We'll then dispatch your gift within 7 working days.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @ShellCulshaw 

As per the picture. 

Screenshot_20191105_214611.jpg

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Sonia01
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I received the text today with the link to claim my nitendo switch but the link is not working I got the Samsung a40 phone on contract. How else can I claim my gift please? 

Profile closed
Not applicable

Snap... I have got my text today to claim my free gift and the link isn't working. Its saying an error has occurred sorry this page is unavailable 😡

Same just received text and can't access the website.

Any solutions appreciated. 

Thanks 

Kate 

Profile closed
Not applicable

Looks like other people are in the same boat as me for the text but the link isn't working. What do we do from here!?? 

I phoned EE they gave me a number for Kondor who are the gift company. I called it at 15.40pm and its saying offices closed. Any help would be appreciated. I'm worried

My link wasn't working to. Just called them and everyone is in the same boat as website is down.  Was told just to keep trying as it should be back up and running soon

Been having the same problem since 3 today still not working anyone know how long it will take