by NicolaSnedx Contributor
Contributor

Re: Claim My Gift - A40 with Nintendo Switch

Hi im waiting on mine being delivered too. I got my text on tuesday and ordered that evening. Then i emailed Kondor on thursday who responded on friday giving me a tracing code for DHL. My parcel way due today but apparently there was an issue so its due tommorow instead. I really hope it does come and i will keep you posted here ! 

by jason22 Investigator
Investigator

thanks everyone for keeping people informed, I'm right behind everyone but let's see if mine turns into a christmas gift or an Easter gift.

Contributor

You should email kondor with your reference number from the order and hopefuly they reply with tracking details the way they did me. Hopefuly mines comes tommorow and i can update 

by Zaraja Contributor
Contributor

Do you have an email for them? 

I'll drop them an email today and hopefully get things moving. I only took the contract out for the switch. As it made out delivery would be by xmas 

Thanks 

by Zaraja Contributor
Contributor

I found their email address. Will see of they respond.

I double checked the txt I got off EE when they sent the link to.claim the gift and it says you must order by December 13th for christmas delivery. So hoping that's a good sign 

by
EE Community Support Team

That’s right @Zaraja, as long as you select your free gift before 13 December 2019, you’ll receive it before Christmas.

James

by LORIMER563 Investigator
Investigator

Hi James, 

You can understand the confusion by many customers here concerning poor/misleading communication either from shops or online. 

I like many have emailed kondor and await an update on delivery. If messed around the next step is a complaint to ASA. 

As I'm a new customer, this has already and still may leave a bad taste and I will depart from EE not to return. 

Mark 

by

Hi @LORIMER563,

I'm sorry you received incorrect information on how to redeem your free gift when you made your purchase.

Have you now received your text and ordered your gift?

Thanks

James

Investigator

Hi James, 

I did receive the text and placed the order. 

The issue is around bad/poor communication and it doesn't seem to be a one off, from the replies nor responses from fellow ee members. 

I am awaiting a response from kondor for tracking and update. 

If EE are serious about customer relations and keeping new customers, I would suggest thee above ee customers should be contacted with proper concise info and at the very least an apology because this does seem to be a marketing blunder. 

I hope for every bodies sake the gifts are delivered soon or prior to Christmas or you have left yourselves wide open. 

Mark 

by

Hi @LORIMER563,

I appreciate your frustration and I have passed your feedback on to the right people.

As I mentioned earlier, all free gifts ordered before 13 December 2019 will be delivered before Christmas.

Thanks

James

by kennfhill74 Investigator
Investigator

Hi James B - I am way over the 14 days and still waiting for a text. Can I just check with you that the text will come through to the main account holder not to the mobile number thats been set up as part of the gift offer?  I bought the phone as a christmas gift so its still in its box - if you are texting the new number with the redemption instructions I am not going to get it....can the redemption text be sent to my number?? 

by

Hi @kennfhill74,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your personal redemption link will be sent to the phone that was eligible for the free gift.

Are you able to insert the SIM (It's packaged separately to the phone) into your phone to pickup the message?

Thanks

James

by kennfhill74 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks James, that seems to have worked! I have ordered it and got the email confirmation. Thanks for your fast reply.

by

Brilliant, thanks for letting us know, @kennfhill74. 😄

Chris

by MD10 Investigator
Investigator

@NicolaSnedx did your Switch arrive?

by Lauzie-xx Investigator
Investigator

@NicolaSnedx I'm curious too... 🙂 

Investigator

Not yet? Though I'm waiting for kondor to track delivery and update. 

Contributor

@Lauzie-xx  

hi yeah i got my switch today.

i collected it from my local DHL parcel depot as delivery was always delayed! 

Contributor

@MD10 

Hi yes i did.

i collected it from my local DHL parcel depot as the delivery was delayed and then the drives failed to turn up. But eventually did get it. Took 9 days from placing the order so good luck guys.

by Zaraja Contributor
Contributor

I placed my order Friday last week. Called kondor twice and both times been told it's in their warehouse waiting pick up. Today they said it should be picked up by friday. 

So will.call.friday afternoon if no update before then 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions