by Jasminer Investigator
Investigator

Can't use my ee perk code

I have recently recieved an ee perk code and I would like to use it on upgrading my contract to an iPhone 8 plus 'as good as new' contract. However when I select the contract I want and proceed to enter the discount code it is telling me the code is not valid. Any idea why it is saying this? Thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can't use my ee perk code

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can't use my ee perk code

Hi @Jasminer

As per the perks help page:

Is EE Perk available with other offers?

No, EE Perk is not applicable in conjunction with any other offers. If your chosen plan is already discounted in any way (this will be confirmed when you add your plan to basket), then EE Perk cannot be used in conjunction with this plan.

If you choose to opt for an additional line product as an existing customer, the EE Perk discount code cannot be used. You would need to choose a full-priced product and apply your 20% EE Perk discount code.

As good as new are discounted so I assume they aren't classed as full priced. Quickest way to check is try the normal priced device and see if your code works, or call EE CS.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.