Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Amazon gift voucher delays

There has been a delay in dispatching Amazon vouchers to customers who purchased and remained connected to the 20GB for £20 SIM offer in March from a third party company.

They have now been sent via email to everyone who has redeemed their voucher.

If you are still waiting for your Amazon vouchers to arrive, this post will give you all the answers you need.

How long after taking out the offer must I wait before applying for the voucher?

You can apply for the offer as soon as you receive the redemption email and have been connected to the network for over 14 days.

The voucher can take up to 90 days to arrive.  Due to recent delays, it has taken a little longer, however, all vouchers have now been dispatched via email.

What if I don’t have my voucher?

If you haven’t received your voucher after the 90 days or are unable to locate it, please can you contact info@myeeoffers.co.uk or call 01565656251 with your online order reference (starting XKN).

If I send an email, how soon will I get a reply?

You will receive an email reply within 5 days.

How long will it be from calling/emailing to receiving my vouchers?

If you have connected to the network and have already redeemed the voucher this will be sent within 3-5 days.

If you haven’t redeemed your voucher and call or email,  you will receive the voucher within 7-10 days.

You must have connected to the network and remain connected post your cooling off period to receive your voucher.

If you have any questions, please post them below and we'll be able to help.

10 REPLIES 10
by DavidJM81
Explorer

Re: Amazon gift voucher delays

I've still not received mine after numerous calls and emails. I've been told to wait but I was previously told it would be sorted within 14 days then 7 days. Honestly don't know whats going on at this point?

by

Hi @DavidJM81

Thank you for posting 🙂

What if I don’t have my voucher?

If you haven’t received your voucher after the 90 days or are unable to locate it, please can you contact info@myeeoffers.co.uk or call 01565656251 with your online order reference (starting XKN).

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by DavidJM81
Explorer

Thanks for the reply,

I've already emailed and called the number you've provided as well as a few other email addresses and have been told to either wait or that it will be with me within 7/14 days. That was from 1st July.

by
EE Employee

Hi @DavidJM81

I understand the frustration with this issue.

Unfortunately, any queries do have to be made to the third party as mentioned above.

Many thanks,

Lee

by DeeDub1978 Investigator
Investigator

I too purchased this offer (Mar 2017) and went through uSwitch.com to recieve the £100 Amazon voucher.  After many weeks of trying to find out what was going on I was sent a text message telling me I'd "redeemed" my voucher! 😞  The thing is, I was never sent the Voucher.  

I phoned up and asked what was going on only to be told that I'd have to wait again 😞

Can someone please help me with getting my valid, un-redeemed Amazon voucher please???

by

Hi @DeeDub1978

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

Please follow the guidance in the main post.

contact info@myeeoffers.co.uk or call 01565656251 with your online order reference (starting XKN).

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Investigator

Hi Richard,

I have done all that but I'm still waiting.

Regards
by
EE Employee

Hi @DeeDub1978

I understand your frustration with this issue.

The only team that can look into this is by contacting the relevant department using the details above.

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Hi Lee,

I've still not heard anything. I should be surprised by this as I've had exceptional service in the past Orange/EE but Im starting to get used to it now 😞

Could you chase this up please?

Regards,
by

Hi @DeeDub1978

Thank you for coming back with a reply 🙂

We have no account access and we can't try to chase it up for you.

The email address and the contact number provided are your methods of escalation.

I know how frustrated you must feel, but this is the way to try and bring resolution to this.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.