Highlighted
by Ktbubble Investigator
Investigator

No Service

4 unhappy EE customers with No Service at home now for over 6 days. Checked Network Status and it states that EE are aware of a problem at my area. I work from home and rely on my mobile phone for my business. I pay around £80pm for 4 phones to EE - will there be compensation for lack of service? Can anyone please message me to tell me when the fault in my area will be fixed please? Thinking of renaming EE at the moment to NN Nothing Nowhere!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: No Service

@Ktbubble , Great to hear, thank you for coming back and letting us know, enjoy your broadband, have a great weekend!

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

No one from this user discussion forum will message you from here. You need to raise this with CS.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ktbubble

Sorry to hear that you're having some service problems. As the network status checker shows that we're aware of a problem, our engineers will be working hard to get the issue fixed as soon as possible.

For more information or to discuss this further, I recommend speaking to our Tech Gurus.

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Ktbubble 

Can you not connect to EE VOWIFI service?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Ktbubble , If you let EE know that the network in your area is not working, once it is up and running again, you can let them know and you should be compensated for it. This happened in our area, no network for around three weeks and had compensation, once up and running, hope this helps.

by Ktbubble Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for replying - turns out there was a problem with the mast and we are now finally up and running again! 🙂

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

@Ktbubble , Great to hear, thank you for coming back and letting us know, enjoy your broadband, have a great weekend!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions