by
EE Community Support Team

Coverage in Malton

We’re aware that some customers in Malton are experiencing a degraded service.

This is due to congestion on our local site in Malton. We are looking at ways we can improve signal in the area, and we will update this post when we have further information.

In the meantime, if you’re an EE pay monthly customer with a compatible phone you can use WiFi Calling to make and receive calls and texts over a WiFi connection.  

For details on how to set up this service, please see our WiFi calling help pages.

4 REPLIES 4
by yorkshireguy
Visitor

Re: Coverage in Malton

Using Wi-fi calling?? Think ee are missing the point we call them mobiles for a reason, I didn’t sign a contract to sit at home or work to use my phone 😡😡

by Watmore22

Exactly!! I cannot seem to get a signal at all in malton and walking from station to my house in Norton. Like you say, if we want to make a call when out and about how are we supposed to do that using wi-fi?  EE, I think you should reduce your bill for pay monthly customers in this area as we are not receiving what we are paying for. A response would be appreciated.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Watmore22 

Thanks for coming here.

If you’d like to discuss your options, please get in touch. If you prefer, please send me a private message with your contact details, and we can arrange a call back for you.

Leanne.

by Gtaylor82

It's still awful in Norton and Malton (Yo17) I'm trying to work there. The phone line only works 50% of the time and the data is none existent. Unfortunately WiFi isn't an option. Please help it's driving me mad!

G

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions