by Taffs
Explorer

Apps Connections

My Apps are not connection on 4G and EE Broadband 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Apps Connections

Would these apps be hosted on AWS servers? In last few hours reports are piling in of unable to access certain apps & sites over both EE networks. These used to work for these users & work on other networks. To my mind the common factor would seem to be many of these sites are hosted on Amazon's AWS servers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Taffs
Explorer

After posting this and reading other posts and speaking with friends I agree with everything you say. But what’s getting done about it? It’s been like this since yesterday afternoon 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

As you will have seen I've done my best to draw it to the attention of the EE staff here but only after hours. So it won't be seen till the morning.

It took some time to put 2 and 2 together. It was not immediately apparent that there was a pattern with AWS underlying it. 

Of course there is nowt stopping you reporting it to EE after 8 am. That is your official route. This is just a user discussion forum that can't fix faults in EE systems but only advise  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Taffs,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Our support teams have been investigating this issue and it should now be resolved. Can you try restarting your devices and let me know if you can connect successfully?

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.