cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

where's my order ?

wayne7688
Investigator
Investigator

i have upgraded my phone to a black samsung galaxy s9 on the 23/12/18 it is now 3/1/19 and i still hasn't come i have called EE and gone in the the stor was told it would be here 2/1/19 and still nothing i'd just like to know whats going on ??

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@wayne7688  As this is a public for not customer services no here can answer your question.  You’ll need to speak with customer services about this if you ordered online/over the phone. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Afternoon @wayne7688.

Welcome to the community 🙂

Did you order online or over the phone?

Have you tried using our order tracker to get an update on this?

Jon

Hay Jon 

i ordered it online, yeah i have tried the track your order and it comes up with the same thing everytime ( sorry, we can't show your order details right now) is what it says 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for trying that @wayne7688.

Is it definitely the tracking number and not the xkn number?

If you're still having trouble I'd recommend contacting our customer service team.

Jon

yeah i was the order number but says the same 

is there a numder i can call to get through to a person the automated thing is of no help or at lest to me that is 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @wayne7688.

You can get through to our upgrades team by calling 150 and selecting option 1, 4, 1 and 1 again to speak to an advisor.

Jon

thank you very much Jon this helpped and its all fixed now  

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

That's great @wayne7688!

I'm glad you're all sorted, I hope you enjoy using the phone when it arrives 🙂

Jon