cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

nintendo switch

mrtjcooper
Contributor
Contributor

hey sorry its another nintendo switch post. im getting concerned that im not going to receive the nintendo switch with my contract, its been over 3 weeks now since i received my phone, ive payed my first bill.      ive read that people are receiving text messages that the switch is out of stock and is delayed, is this the case for everyone? 

20 REPLIES 20
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

Well if it is delayed for 1 person it won't come quicker for another.

You need to call CS and ask as this is only a customer forum with no account access.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It's not yet late. You are still within the delivery window of 15 - 30 days after receipt of the phone. You'll get an email/text when it's dispatched.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @mrtjcooper

Thanks for coming back to the community.

@XRaySpeX is correct. We will aim to deliver your Nintendo Switch 15-30 days after you received your phone.

Fingers crossed it's not much longer for you!

Leanne 🙂

I haven't received a text either.  I called customer services who told me that they operate a different system to the store and I'd need to call the store.  The store didn't seem to have a clue, a lot of 'ummmms and ahhhhs and I'm noooot reeeeeaaallly suuuureee ummmm' and said they'd have to email 'deal customer services' who we can't call ourselves.  So I'm still sitting here waiting not even sure if mine's on the system to be dispatched.  It's a shame beause the store GUARENTEE'D I'd get one and GUARENTEE'D I'd get it in plenty of time for christmas. Anything to get a sale though right.... 

Leanne_T

Hi there @HH23

Thanks for coming here.

When did you receive your phone from the store?

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T It was the 18th November.  Obviously I understand the 15-30 days, but I was told I'd received a text within 14 days to confirm it. 

Hayley

Leanne_T

Hi @HH23

Does your contract from the store show the Nintendo Switch offer?

Thanks, Leanne.

yes i was also told the same, i would receive a text, but all i keep getting told is between 14-30 days. someone even told me it would be dispatched on the 14th day which clearly wasnt true. i just feel like im being told what i want to hear to shut me up, the main reason i chose the nokia 3.1 was because it came with the switch otherwise i would have chosen something else

I did have a look and didn't see anythinfg about it on there.  It's at home at the moment but I'm sure I thought it strange when I checked that it didnt mention it on there but figured the contract was just about the phone.