by
Investigator

new order

I have recently ordered a data sim for my hotspot off the website, the order has processed so far they have took £2 out of my credit card and put it back. Then I have an email saying they need more information,  below is a dotted line with delete and replace with relevant information, then it says We look forward to speaking to you shortly. The email came friday. 

Since I ordered the sim card, in fact before I completed it as I needed to find out some information they needed so I went back a few days later to the place an order, I have had many phones calls from EE trying to sell me other deals, but nothing about the 

sim card I want. 

Although the person I just talked to says it is being processed. So my question is did the email mean they want more information or should they have deleted that line as it makes no sense, there  is not any contact details , the people who want to sell me more can't help? Do I wait until they decide what information they need ?

thank you

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Brilliant Contributor
Solution
Accepted by Lee_H (EE Community Support Team)
‎28-07-2016 02:48 PM

Re: new order

Hi @bec2 EE sales can be reached on 0800 956 6000 its a free call 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
13 REPLIES
by
Grand Master

You should have on the email a contact number if not you can call 150 if you are a EE phone customer or you can call 07953 966 250 from a landline.  You should also have some sort of reference number also.  EE just want to ask you some more information and until you do speak with them the order will not process,  

by
Investigator

thank you there is no phone number which did confuse me but I will phone as you suggested.

by
Investigator

I have tried to phone customer services on the number given here only the choices in the menu are type in your mobile number ot text number to 150 and they will send me a number , as I'm not using an ee phone I don't see how that would work any suggestions

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @bec2.

The IVR will still transfer you with no number.

Is the new order contract or pay as you go?

I will see what we can do to help Smiley Happy

by
Investigator

It is a new pay monthly data sim card 2GB £11 a month . do you need the orderr number thank you

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @bec2

Thanks for getting back to my colleague @leanne_T

If you have the order number handy then that might help when you get in touch with the team over the phone.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Investigator

I have tried again to talk to customer services but without a ee phone number I get cut off , I am using a land line so can't text number to 150 to get my number the option I use is 1 then 2. Is there a phone number to talk to a person thank you

by
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @bec2 When myself and another person on here ordered a sim only plan we both got the same message about needing more information when we called up they said they didn't know why as it had all gone through and the system must be sending the emails in error I suspect that's what's happened here 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
by
Investigator

I think you may be correct, I have been out this morning but the postman left a card to collect from the post office which needs signing for. So I will collect it tomorrow and let you know if it is the sim card thanks 

by
Investigator

I can update more as I have an email from royal mail they have a different package to pick up so, please can someone tell me how I phone customers services from a non ee phone and talk to a person thank you

by
Brilliant Contributor
Solution
Accepted by Lee_H (EE Community Support Team)
‎28-07-2016 02:48 PM

Hi @bec2 EE sales can be reached on 0800 956 6000 its a free call 

by
Investigator

thank you spoke to them and the card is on the way

by
Brilliant Contributor

@bec2 Good to hear it's on it's way Smiley Wink

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.