cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

ive upgraded and get a free playstation bundle, when do you select the bundle

joerich
Visitor

Ive upgraded to Xperia 10, in which you either get a playstation 4 or a VR playstation bundle, when do you request which bundle you want

13 REPLIES 13

Did you originally purchase your Xperia via the EE Website or in store? IV heard in store do it all for you but online you have to redeem via the website which still says to come back on the 14th 

Via website 

However I collected from my local store and was told to look out for a message/email from EE.

This was on 2.10.2019 its now the date to redeem and this is why I called into shop again. 

I cannot redeem online and I showed this to the manager. 

He rang customer services and they told him I would get an email with the details of how to claim. 

There is definitely some kind of problem for people who purchased online. 

There s problem with Google Chrome not allowing acces to the website I used Microsoft edge which worked perfectly the website offer is now live but states if you are redeeming before the 17th to email customer services 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for coming here.

You can claim the free gift by heading to Claim your free gift 

There's an option on there to send an email to Kondor customer services with your claim information before the 17/10/19.

After that, you should be able to process the claim on the online form.

Leanne.