cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

ive upgraded and get a free playstation bundle, when do you select the bundle

joerich
Visitor

Ive upgraded to Xperia 10, in which you either get a playstation 4 or a VR playstation bundle, when do you request which bundle you want

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @joerich 

here’s all the info you need xx

Buy a Sony Xperia 1, 10 or L3 direct from EE between 1st October and 4th November. Or an Xperia 5 between 4th October and 4th November.

Visit www.claimyourgift.co.uk from 14th October to 16th December to choose your gift.

Enter your details, including your contact details and address for delivery, and upload your proof of purchase (store receipt or email confirmation) and your phone’s IMEI number.

You’ll receive your PlayStation 4 Bundle or PlayStation 4 VR Starter Pack up to 28 days after your claim has been validated.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @joerich 

here’s all the info you need xx

Buy a Sony Xperia 1, 10 or L3 direct from EE between 1st October and 4th November. Or an Xperia 5 between 4th October and 4th November.

Visit www.claimyourgift.co.uk from 14th October to 16th December to choose your gift.

Enter your details, including your contact details and address for delivery, and upload your proof of purchase (store receipt or email confirmation) and your phone’s IMEI number.

You’ll receive your PlayStation 4 Bundle or PlayStation 4 VR Starter Pack up to 28 days after your claim has been validated.

The claim site is still down and not functioning as of this morning.

Hope EE can sort it out. 

As above. Keeps coming up Error 495.

I too get this message 

Surely EE should respond to let people know what is happening.

You'd hope EE would respond. So far it's all quiet... 

I hope so

I only upgraded for this bundle offer

I could have gone elsewhere with my business. 

EE need to respond sooner rather than later, as it will only get busier with people trying to claim. 

@kstuttard1961  Me too. No way I'd get a Sony phone without a PS4. 

Come on, EE. Give us a bit of respect and let us know what's happening, please. 

Also, I only see stuff for Xperia 5 phones. I upgraded to an Xperia 10 phone. Will there be functionality built for me? 

Sony EE PS4 bundle.jpg

I have called into my local EE store today, and was told that an email would be sent with a link to claim the gift of choice.

This would be done within 14 days of my purchase, which in my case was 2nd October. 

So hopefully by Wednesday 16th October I should be good to go. 

Or if this is incorrect can someone at EE clarify.