cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone Xs availability

Rhocken
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an upgrade order on Monday for the 64gb iPhone Xs in gold, on the basis that it was ‘available, in stock and would be dispatched within 1 day’ as advertised online. Have checked with chat today as still can’t track my order (was given an xkn ref) and apparently I’m in a whole line of orders awaiting to be processed... no idea when it will be in stock or dispatched! Your website is still showing as in stock and 1 day delivery for this model/colour combo so quite rightly, I’m confused and a little upset. Can anyone tell me what’s going on? If it wasn’t in stock I would have ordered through a third party supplier who could have guaranteed delivery... now I’m just left waiting indefinitely 🤔

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rhocken  Unfortunately this is just a public forum and there us no account access or stock amount access from here.  

Mikeyy247
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I no it was saying for that model and gb it was gonna be the 28th Oct before stock will be replenished so I guess there are a lot in the que to get delivered u will find they will run out of stock again just to fill back orders so I quest it’s a waiting game 

Where did you get this info please as the website still says ‘in stock, dispatched within 1 day’. This is clearly not the case and so is misleading. If it said out of stock or delivery due by xxx then I could understand, but it clearly states it’s available. There are other model/variants that are out of stock (Xs Max 64gb ) and it states this,  so why not for the Xs? 

Mikeyy247
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It was showing that when I ordered my iPhone Xs max  256gb last Thursday cos I was just gonna order Xs 64gb version but because of the stock shortage I got the Xs max 256gb the next day

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @Rhocken.

Welcome to the community.

As @Chris_B has mentioned, we aren't able to access your account, but I can assure you that EE will get your new phone to you as soon as possible. 

You will get a text from DPD when your phone is out for delivery.

Jon