cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 11 pro max in stock?

xsparklex
Visitor

Ordered an upgrade yesterday and a new line but no idea when we can collect them because they are not in stock?

9 REPLIES 9
Amurphy1994
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered mine on Thursday 19th, said at the time dispatch within 7 days and still nothing 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon, 

Once your device is back in stock and ready to be dispatched you will receive notification. 

You can keep track of the status of your order by using our online tracker, once this has been dispatched DPD will text you with further information. 

What colour and memory size did yous both go for? I'd love to see if I can find further information. 

Katie 🙂

I ordered the 512gb 11 pro max in midnight green. Any idea roughly when to expect it?
Katie_B

The current time scale which is showing our EE Shop is dispatch within 28 days @Amurphy1994

This could come earlier if you ordered before this stock update. As you ordered when showing dispatch within 7 days and we have not reached the full timescale, there is a chance you will still receive this before the 28 days. 

Katie 🙂

I ordered on release day as that was the first day I was eligible to upgrade and was told my 512GB Midnight Green Pro Max would be with me the next day. Great!

The next day came and went and nothing called again on Monday and was told within 14 days. Called back the same day to confirm this and was then told within 7 days but it should be before that. 7 days came and went called today and now being told with 28 DAYS from the date of order on the 20th!

I told the lady that Three had stock available the next day and she asked if I'd like to cancel my order and go with Three! 

It's lie after lie meanwhile, my current iPhone X's value is just depreciating and I am loosing out on money

I’m in the exact same position. Been told 7, 14, 7, 21 and now upto 28 days. It’s shocking really when most other providers have them in stock

I ordered my Pro Max 64GB midnight green on the 23rd Sept - was told 7 days, then 14, then 21 and now being told 28 - most other stores and providers appear to have them in stock. It’s shocking, no stock updates, constantly having to call to find out what’s going on, and it takes at least 20-30 minutes to get through to someone. 

James_B

Hi @Jordans1993,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

We'll send you a text message with tracking details as soon as stock arrives to fulfil your order.

If you'd prefer to switch to a model that is available for immediate dispatch, please get in touch with Customer Care.

Thanks

James

Hi James,

to be honest, I’d much rather EE provide me with a date that is correct - not move the date I was told multiple times. Not really a great service to provide to customers. 

thanks