cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad delivery

LeanneA
Explorer

hi, 

I ordered an iPad online on Monday, I received the confirmation email but haven’t received anything else. 
does anyone know if I will still get the iPad? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @LeanneA 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you call customer services on 150 from a EE device or freephone 0800 317 720 a advisor will be able to check the status of your order for you.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @LeanneA 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you call customer services on 150 from a EE device or freephone 0800 317 720 a advisor will be able to check the status of your order for you.

Thanks,

David.

Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @LeanneA,

Welcome to the community 🙂

All online orders are being process as normal. With the long bank holiday weekend it may be next week before your device is delivered.

With your confirmation email, did you get your 10 digit order number? You can use this with your email address to track your order online. You will receive a text from DPD the day before your delivery is due with your delivery details.

Did you pay an upfront cost for the device when you ordered? Do you know if this payment has been taken from your bank yet?

Can you let me know which iPad you ordered including the colour and size and I can check the stock availability for you.

Alex 🙂

Hi @Alex_S 

I've tried to track it down with the number and it tells me it can’t be tracked. it was a iPad Pro 12.9 inch 128gb in silver.

It’s an add on. 

thanks! 

Hi @LeanneA,

Thanks for getting back to me,

The device is in stock so it shouldn't be too much longer for your wait.

I would check the online order tracker on Tuesday after the bank holiday weekend. If there is still no updated information then I would give our customer care team a call next week.

Alex 🙂

The same thing has happened to me I ordered a I Pad pro 11 and the apple pen yesterday, the apple pen came today with no warning but I was wondering how long for the I pad to come?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Jazzielowell

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Which model size and colour iPad 11 Pro have you ordered? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

iPad Pro 11 inch 258GB in silver

i ordered the Apple Pencil like 5 minutes after and that arrived this morning with no delivery emails

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Jazzielowell

This model is currently showing 'usually dispatched within 7 days' 

Once we have received your order and this has been dispatched, DPD will be in touch to arrange delivery. 

Leanne.