cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPad Pro 2020 Order

IGT2472
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi There,

I called and ordered the iPad Pro 2020 on the 25th and was told it would be delivered on the 26th however it’s not, I have an order number and all it says in the tracking is Awaiting confirmation. Is there a delay with the iPads? 

cheers

Ian

7 REPLIES 7
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @IGT

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am not aware of any delays regarding the iPad Pro 2020. 

What colour and memory size did you order?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

IGT2472
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Katie

its a space grey and 128gb order number **********

cheers

Ian

Mod edit: [please don't post personal information on the community].

Katie_B

Hi there @IGT2472

The device both 11inch & 12.9inch both show as in stock and to expect dispatch within 1 working day. 

I would recommend giving us a call so our mobile care team can check everything is ok on your account. 

Katie 🙂

IGT2472
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Katie, 

ive just called and they are all on back order at the moment... I guess China are still trying to get back up and running 

cheers

Ian

Cubofjudah
Explorer

I have the same problem. Ordered a 1tb 12.9 space grey. Been a month. All I get when I track is. “Your order is on track”. No idea what to make of it. Couple of colleagues who ordered after me have got it. Don’t know if they treat Londoners different from others. And no one has an update. I’m kind of lost and annoyed

I have tried calling. But of no help. No one has any update or any clue about when the product will be available. 

Leanne_T

Morning @Cubofjudah

Thanks for coming to the community.

As soon as your iPad is in stock and ready to be dispatched, we will update you and you will also get a text from DPD the day before delivery.

Thanks for ordering with us.

Leanne.