cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPad Pro 11” awaiting confirmation

Bennradford
Explorer

Hello, 

I hope you are well in these difficult times and I apologise if I come across as impatient but I’m stuck at home with nothing to do! 

Last night I ordered the iPad Pro 11” 2020 (space grey) (128 GB)

and my order is still awaiting confirmation, is there anything I can do to speed up this process? 

I believe sometimes EE might want to speak with me first before sending said item out , but I’m also aware the lines are busy and EE are Prioritising customers and my problem is obviously not that important. 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bennradford  If it still says awaiting confirmation you need to call EE Customer Service is as they need to speak with you about this.  Your order will not progress until you do call. 

Zahir1
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded an old iPad to the same last Thursday and had a text with an order number, the page says exactly the same. Rang EE on Saturday to be told all was okay and just to await the DPD text message. Having read some other messages on here it seems at the moment the ordering isn't so smooth and I don't know what to do myself.

I understand with all that's going on, it's not the greatest concern and happy to wait but some communication would be handy. 

So after speaking to EE everything seems fine and just awaiting stock however the page states it's in stock and can be delivered within 1 day!

What's happening here?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bennradford and @Zahir1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Sorry, we aren't able to check the status of your orders via the community.

As soon as your orders are dispatched, you'll receive a text message from DPD with tracking details.

If we need any further information to complete your order, a member of the team will get in touch.

Thanks

James