cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

email confirmation for pre orders of the Samsung s10

Leeb1214
Investigator
Investigator

When will I get the email confirmation from ordering the s10 ordered it on the 21st and still not received anything 

Read more

8 REPLIES 8
killyouridols08
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Did you not receive a text with a link to track your order either? I got one about 30 Mins after ordering.

If not, I would suggest calling 150 (From an EE Phone) or 0800 079 8586 from a non EE phone for an update.

Beany96
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I’ve only received a text saying I’m eligible to claim for earbuds but that’s it , not what plan etc I’m on so no idea how I claim for them with no proof of purchase etc 

killyouridols08
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Have you Guys/Girls tried logging into your "My EE" App and going to Notifications? I have a "Great news, Your new device will soon be on its way to you!" message and a link to track it.

Just looked all I’ve got is UK best network 5 years running in notifications

@Beany96 wrote:

I’ve only received a text saying I’m eligible to claim for earbuds but that’s it , not what plan etc I’m on so no idea how I claim for them with no proof of purchase etc 

You claim for the buds via the Samsung members app when you receive your phone

My guess is that they can tell you are using an S10 when claiming meaning that is proof enough.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
killyouridols08
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Beany96 wrote:

Just looked all I’ve got is UK best network 5 years running in notifications

Might be worth giving them a call to chase it up, but I'm sure ill be OK.

Yes received text to track it etc but no email confirmation to say what plan I am on and the accessories I got with it 

killyouridols08
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ah, OK. No I only recieved Tracking info and a text to say I'm Eligable for the Galaxy Buds, That's it