cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

complaints

IanWalton
Visitor

This is posted here as I cant use the Web form on the complaints page it dosent work!!

Hi I recently purchased an iPad Pro 12.9 64 in space grey from your store in Witney the assistant who helped me was very helpful explaining and offering me lots of advice we did the deal and i paid my money a few days had passed and I had not heard anything so I phoned the store several times and your head office customer service number which I did receive some help eventually I ended up going into the shop to which I met the same assitant who said he would chase it I explained I was going away for a few days and he said no problem and would call me which he duly did to say he had spoken to someone and there was a delay with the iPads in the meantime I had an email saying my order had been confirmed ( I thought great I should get it shortly) anyway nothing so this Saturday I popped into the store again and the spoke to the same assistant which turns out to be the manager he said hang on I will speak to them now and find out what the delivery day is (I had been looking at the online order and it now siad due between the 28th Sept and the 1st Oct) although the pointer hasn't moved in the graphic yet) anyway he was on the phone for a good ten minutes before he came out to me with the phone on loudspeaker and said to the guy when can Mr Walton expect his iPad "Tuesday at the latest" the voice replied on the end of the line. Okay I said I will call in on Tuesday the manager said well it could come in at anytime I will get the lads to call you in the shop as I'm off that day. so after countless calls today I eventually get hold of the store (Bearing in mind that the pointer on the graphic is now in the middle Dispatch expected in 24 hours) anyway the young lad apparently very new to the store said yes we have had some deliveries but were very busy and haven't checked them I will do it and call you back. So I waited and waited in the end I called back. and got him to check it while I was on the line "nope came the reply" but I will call distribution for you. anyway he called me back after hours to let me know that my iPad was now going to come in from a store in Nottingham on Thursday but I said the graphic on my order says it's going to be dispatched in the next 24 hours and this changed on Monday so in theory you shouldn't have to get one from Nottingham and If you are getting one from Nottingham why could you have not got it two weeks ago. Now I have worked in customer services, on the shop floor selling brown and white goods and in management for some major retailers but I have to say If it wasn't for the fact you have the best coverage around here I would have kicked EE into touch a long time ago. Please please please don't tell lies or deceive a customer your far better telling the truth and saying its out of stock it won't be back in stock for three weeks like it does on your website I know they want the sales in the shop but why cant you take a card swipe, then debit the card once the item is in stock. train your staff better in the art of speaking to a customer I dont want to hear that apple stopped making the iPad as it needed to produce more new iPhones or that the shop is busy if the shops busy get more seasonal staff in and if your selling so many new iPhones make it easier to upgrade through the app Its silly that I got a better deal in the shop than online where you dont have to pay a commision to the salesperson. Please let me know when I'm going to get my iPad and pen 

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@IanWalton  This is a public forum and there is no account access from here so no one here can help you.   As you ordered at a store you have to deal with that store. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @IanWalton.

Welcome to the community. 

I would love to be able to assist you with this, I have sent you a private message to get some more information for you. 

Please have a look and get back to me. 

Jon