iPhone X
    Order now
x
by someone
Visitor

Your EE Order: Please Call to discuss

I got an email saying thank you your order is being processed we may be in touch if we need to confirm any details but in the subject line it says please call us to discuss. It's giving a few mixed signals so do I need to call or not?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Your EE Order: Please Call to discuss

Your order is being process but if you wish to discuss any aspect of it you may phone them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Your order is being process but if you wish to discuss any aspect of it you may phone them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
N/A

someone wrote:

I got an email saying thank you your order is being processed we may be in touch if we need to confirm any details but in the subject line it says please call us to discuss. It's giving a few mixed signals so do I need to call or not?

I had this message when signing up for my Z5 Premium.and my HTC 10.

On BOTH occasions they needed to do an extended credit checks which involved my answering 5 questions to verify my ID etc.

It would be advisable to ring them ASAP if my experience is anything to go  by.

by barbara1231
Visitor

Hello,

I requested a new sim but i just wanted to make a top up and i did so by accident. Could you please cancel the sim or whatever i have done because i dont want a new sim as i have already one.

thank you in advance

by Grand Master
Grand Master

This user forum has no access to your a/c. It doesn't even know who you are. You will need to phone EE to sort it out.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.