cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet to Receive Returns Pack - Deadline Approaching

RosieH
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It’s been 2 weeks since I upgraded my phone and I am yet to receive the returns pack - though I have received reminders to send the phone and a warning that I will be charged if I don’t!

Called EE about this 5 times already. They keep saying a bag was sent or a new bag was ordered but I still haven’t received anything and I’m concerned that I’ll be charged for not returning the old phone even though it’s not my fault. 

Is there some alternative method for returning the phone without the return pack? CS have not mentioned anything and I’m getting super stressed out about it. 

22 REPLIES 22
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @RosieH

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are yet to receive your returns pack, we certainly don't want you to feel stressed about this in anyway. 

When was the last time you spoke with customer services?

You should now have a private message from myself for further details, 

Katie 🙂

exactly the same thing has happened to me i was told another 1 was sent but im still waiting and only have 5 days left to send it back

RosieH
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I called to let them know I was worried about it and made sure they put a note on the account to say that any delay in sending was due to their bag not reaching me. In the end it was all fine. The bag did arrive 2 days before the deadline and I sent it off immediately and I never heard anything else about it. 

I too have not recieved my pack either. I collected my upgrade on the 13th March. My old phone is ready and waiting to be sent back, concerned I will get charged if not returned.

I called them and they sent my first pack to the wrong address so have sent another 1 and noted my account but they said it might take longer because of all the craziness but not to worry, just make sure you call so they note your account 

Leanne_T

Morning @Emms91

Welcome to the community.

If you get in touch with Brightstar they will help you with the return, you can email them at eeconsumer.uk@brightstar.com or give them a call on 0208 7323 798.

Thanks.

Leanne.

alicebentleyy
Explorer

I am yet to receive my return bag to. My deadline is this Thursday 21st. 
ive contacted EE multiple times and they’ve told me a new bag is on it’s way but it’s been nearly a week now. 
I’m getting concerned because I don’t want to be fined/charged for something that is not my fault!!! 

I am yet to receive my returns bag too! 

Christopher_G

Hi @alicebentleyy

I've replied to your other post about this.

Chris