cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Will EE remind Customers about the Nintendo Switch offer if so when?

ClarkeSuperman_
Contributor
Contributor

Hi EE and everyone in the EE Community! I have a question about the 'Nintendo Switch Giveaway' so far, I have heard it takes 15 too 28 days for a reply from EE too confirm Delivery too Customers for it's Said Console buy so far it has been 15 days since I last upgraded how long isit exactly do I have too wait for even a text for confirmation of it's Expected Delivery? I have only been updated once please can you give me some advise? Thanks 😄

8 REPLIES 8
Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @ClarkeSuperman_

Welcome to the community 🙂

Your Nintendo dispatch process will start 15 days after you took out the EE device.

We advise a maximum of 30 days from your completing the sale.

If you've had your phone for 15 days now, you will receive a text message from DPD within the next 2 weeks confirming the delivery date of the Nintendo 🙂

Alex

Hi Alex,  I needed too know that. As I have had my phone for 15 days. Now just awaiting a confirmation text, so your saying, it will be being processed and then Dispatched within 30 days after the initial 15 day period from Customers receiving their New Phones? Or other Hardware like Tablets and other devices?  Yeah it's good too know from ClarkeSuperman_

@ClarkeSuperman_: : Not exactly! There's no 30 days after an initial 15 days.

It is not yet late. In fact you have only just entered the delivery window. You'll get it within 15 - 30 days of receiving your phone. You will be sent a text with tracking info when it is dispatched to you anytime during that period.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I didn't think it would take 30 days exactly! I was just estimating the delivery days ahead of time I just put out a estimation. In my last post. And ok, I am already in the delivery window.. right... please explain what that means? XRaySpecs 

Additionally i was thinking it woulden't take too long but it is really good too at least know when something your expecting is indeed arriving.. so you don'd have too ask several times! Too get a answer too your already important Questions...

Hi Alex glad too be a part of the EE Community So Far EE hasn't let me down I will be keeping tabs on delivery Times etc and keeping note of the days ahead and counting forward until it's arrival ClarkeSuperman_ 😐

Hi @ClarkeSuperman_

The Terms and Conditions for this offer are here.

Free gift will be sent to you between 15 and 30 days after entering into your contract. If your account falls into arrears within these 30 days, your gift will not be delivered until any outstanding balance is paid and your gift may not arrive before Christmas Day. If your account is still in arrears on the 31st day of your contract, you will no longer be eligible to receive your free gift.

The reason it's at least 15 days is to exceed the cooling off period. Your gift is subject to demand and will be delivered within the delivery window as mentioned in this and many other threads on the topic.

Once your device is ready for dispatch, you will receive a text. As there is no account access on these forums then you will need to speak to CS on 150 for more account specific delivery information.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@ClarkeSuperman_: It simply means the period between 15 to 30 days after your device was delivered during which EE intend to deliver your Nintendo.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hello @Northerner Thanks for detailing when I should be getting a reply back from EE about delivery times for the Nintendo Switch and explaining about a cooling period and what that means upon reading the Topic of my question I understand it alot clearly now and thanks so much for the small helpful layout of delivery And estimated Waiting Periods and for detailing other stuff that's related too Outstanding Bills i've taken note of that as that's very important that that side of things is sorted before Initial delivery can Commence and go smoothly which is what I am aiming for here..... 

From ClarkeSuperman_