cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Why does my upgrade still say awaiting confirmation?

cec91
Explorer

I ordered a samsung s10 as an upgrade on Monday, however it still says awaiting confirmation when I view my order, with no date as to when I can expect the phone. As my current phone is broken, I am unable to call up customer services. Is there any way I can find out when my phone will arrive, as in the meantime I have no usable phone. This is irritating as I was thinking of switching to O2 before I upgraded, and I could have got my phone from them the same day. Now I don't know if I am looking at days or weeks before I will have a usable phone.

Any help would be appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @cec91 

Have you checked your email for any contact? 

You can use another phone/landline or live chat via your online account to speak to CS. There is no account access on these forums.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cec91,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which model did you order?

Thanks

James

Hi James I ordered a Samsung s10 in white. I was wondering what awaiting confirmation means - is it because they are out of stock, or is there a problem with my order? I did read there was a problem with stock but I am concerned how long this will take to come

thanks

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cec91,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

The current delivery guidance in our online shop is dispatch within 7 days for that particular phone.

If you would prefer to switch to a different model, please get in touch so we can run through your options with you.

Hope this helps.

James