cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Who do I need to actually talk to

Jgridley
Visitor

Please help. Long term customer, just given you more £pcm for my “free upgrade” over due ? PLUS additional £ to move my home b/b to you. Handset deliverry now 3 days later & no 1 can explain what happened. Friday spent eve on phone to you and DPT to arrange my hour of choosing deliveryl slot. None were available so the online message is 6am-5pm expected. As much as Id love to spend my Saturday from 6-5 waiting on a parcel thats 3 days overdue already, 4 of your staff repeatedly told me I could simply log on to courier site book slot and done. Er no. Screenshots proving this available if required. I expect my parcel thats currently in Dagenham Depot & 3 days late already at 7am today at the latest.

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Jgridley

You will need to speak to CS. If you know the parcel is at the depot you can normally pick it up if you have photo identification, just give them a call. If you would prefer it can also be delivered to an EE store, if delivery to your home address is problematic.

You can track your order here.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Jgridley

I am very sorry to hear you have had these problems with your delivery.

Have you had a text from DPD today?

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Leanne.