cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Wheres my order?

victoria_g8
Investigator
Investigator

Having tried 150 I still cannot find my order. It was ordered on the 3 Mar 19 and i am still yet to receive anything. I have the confirmed order email but nothing else. Ive tried the 'Track My Order' but it says its not valid. Why is this so hard?

10 REPLIES 10
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @victoria_g8

You will need to speak to CS on 150, only they can help as there is no account access on these forums.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @victoria_g8,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Which phone did you order?

What information were you given when you called 150?

Thanks

James

I didn't get to speak to anyone as it's so automated. The options given didn't reflect what I wanted to find out!

James_B

Which phone did you order @victoria_g8?

Thanks

James

I've order a 40GB Sim Card with a 12month contract.

James_B

Hi @victoria_g8,

Was this a brand new contract or were you upgrading?

Thanks

James

A brand new one. I've already got a contract but wanted this SIM card for other reasons.

James_B

Thanks for confirming @victoria_g8

I would have expected your SIM card to have arrived by now.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can take a quick look at your order.

James

Me too as I received emails to say my order had been accepted and an estimated delivery of the 7 Mar was expected, however I still haven't received an update on where it is or that it's to be delivered.

Would you know a good number? I know 150 but it's so automated I just want to speak to a human!