cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where's my phone?

cyankarim
Investigator
Investigator

Where's my new phone? Ordered it on Saturday, it's now Monday and the tracker says it's been confirmed but not dispatched. Please resolve this!!!

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@cyankarim   This is a public forum and has no access to your account. You’ll need to call customer services about your order. 

Well customer services won't take my call as I don't have an EE registered phone number because my phone hasn't arrived yet. 

@cyankarim   They will take your call just select a number that will not put you through to a certain option ( ie 9 )  and you’ll be put through.  

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cyankarim

Welcome to the community and thanks for ordering with EE. 😄

Which phone did you order? Have you had your confirmation emails?

Chris

Well, that didn't work. It always asks for my phone number then tells me it's on a different provider and to hang up no matter what option I choose, live chat also won't work. So thank you for your help.

Hello,

I ordered an iPhone X 64GB Space Grey- Good As New, and yes I had a confirmation email. It said that it was in stock and I heard dispatch normally happens within 24 hours, however in my case it has now been 72 hours and it is still showing as not being dispatched yet. 

Is there any way I can redirect the delivery to a different address as I'm now away for 5 days and won't be here to pick it up. I was expecting it to have arrived by now so placed my home address down.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @cyankarim

I am sorry to hear your order has not been dispatched.

Have you been able to track this using the online order tracker and your order confirmation number?

Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a text message from DPD which allows you to amend delivery details. 

Please let me know the outcome of tracking your order on the online order tracker. 

Katie 🙂