cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where’s my order ?

Superkev1978
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered the new xs plus on Friday and received the standard confirmation email saying phone is in stock 1 day delivery . But I have not heard nothing since I have a order number just wondered what the delay was ?r

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello. @Superkev1978,

Welcome to the community,

You can track your order if you log-in to your account or click on help where is my order and track my order at the top of this page, you should see when your expected delivery date will be and whether it has been dispatched. You will also get an email and text from EE and DPD when it will be delivered, and once it is out for delivery you can then keep an eye where it is and how many are before you. I even got a text from DPD to let me know that DPD was half an hour away, which was bang on, actually, hope this helps.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Superkev1978,

Welcome to the EE Community.

What time did you place your order on Friday?

Thanks Smiley Happy

James

Hi it’s ok now I have spoken to customer service it’s been sorted should get my phone tomorrow thank you for responding 👍

Cheers for your response I have sorted it now apparently because I wanted it delivered to a different address than my billing address the didn’t process the order thanks for your advice though 

@Superkev1978, Thank you for letting us know, glad it has been sorted, EE customer service were able to sort it out and that you should get it tomorrow. Enjoy your new phone when you get it.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.