Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Where’s my order? EE pay as you go orders

If you’ve ordered a new device for your pay as you go account from EE you’ll be wanting to know when you’re going to get it.

Here’s what to expect and how we stay in touch.

How do you keep me up to date with the progress of my order?

If you order a new device online or over the phone, we'll send a confirmation email or text followed by a weekly update on the progress of your order.

When will I get my order?

When we receive the device, our delivery company DPD will confirm via text that it's on the way and specify a one-hour delivery window.  If this time is not convenient for you it’s possible to let DPD know via their app and rearrange the delivery date. If you miss the delivery the driver will leave a card so you can contact them to arrange another date.

I ordered in an EE store. Is the process the same?

If you ordered in one of our retail stores, the process is the same. DPD will send you a text to say they’re delivering to the store the day before it gets there. Just pop in-store to collect within 48 hours and remember to take some photo ID with you. If you can’t collect within that time give your store a call and ask them to hold it for you.

What ID is required? 

It's an exciting time getting your new device, we want the process of your delivery/collection to run smoothly so we ask you are prepared with the correct form of ID.

Photo ID accepted by our courier and EE stores is either a driving license, passport or international ID card. 

I’ve ordered something that’s not in stock  - when will I get it?

If your order is going to take a little longer than anticipated we’ll keep you updated with weekly text messages.

For any other questions we have a Help page with lots of information about the delivery process with EE. However you can also ask us by tapping “Reply” below.

2 REPLIES
by Eclynick
Visitor

Re: Where’s my order? EE pay as you go orders

Hi on 16/12/2018 I placed an order for a replacement SIM (as I want to keep my current number) as I have upgraded my phone, I received email confirmation of this however I still haven't received the replacement SIM?

Considering I had to pay for this replacement SIM I would have expected better service than this? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Where’s my order? EE pay as you go orders

Hi @Eclynick

Welcome to the community.

You definitely should have received it by now. If you'd like to get one immediately, and you're able to, I recommend popping into your nearest EE store.

Otherwise, I recommend speaking to customer services in order to get another one sent out.

Let me know what happens.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.