Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Where’s my order? EE Pay monthly or SIM only orders

If you’ve ordered a new phone or device on a pay monthly plan you’ll no doubt be looking forward to receiving it.

Here’s how to track your EE delivery and a summary of how the process works.

I’ve placed my order – where do I find out when I get it?

If your order includes items on a pay monthly plan you will receive a text message or email that will have a link to our online order tracker. If you haven’t got the email or text then don’t worry as you can also link directly to our online tracker in My EE.

I can’t find my order number or the one you gave me doesn’t work, what do I do?

The order confirmation number can be found in the order confirmation email  or text that we sent you. It will consist of 10-12 characters which can be numbers or a combination of numbers and letters.

If you’re having problems with the order number double check you’re using the email address or phone number that you gave us when you placed the order. If you still have problems give us a call on 150 to confirm your order number is correct.

When will I get my order?

Once we have received your items from the manufacturer we do our best to get them out to you within 24 hours via our delivery partner DPD. You’ll receive a text from DPD to tell you it’s on the way the day before your delivery.

If you have opted for delivery to an EE store the process is the same – you’ll receive a DPD text to tell you when it’s going to arrive ready for you to collect. Just remember to bring some photo ID with you when you pick it up.

The delivery date in the order tracker doesn’t show a date – what does this mean?

Occasionally we are unable to accurately predict the delivery date for your item, especially when it’s new to the market or in high demand. If the delivery date is blank or says “awaiting confirmation” it means we can’t tell you for sure, but we will send you an update by email or text as soon as this changes.

I can’t be at home for my DPD delivery. What do I need to do?

If you miss your delivery the DPD driver will leave a card so you can arrange another delivery. However you can also log in to the DPD app and rearrange the delivery in advance if the suggested time isn’t convenient for you.

We also have a Help page with answers to any additional questions you may have, but of course you can ask us below - just tap "Reply".

Please bear in mind that we don't have access to order or account numbers here in Community, so while we will do our best to help, we can't look into account specific information.

36 REPLIES
by annemac Investigator
Investigator

Re: Where’s my order? EE Pay monthly or SIM only orders

I ordered an upgrade  2 weeks ago and received confirmation email with tracking number why can I not track the order it just says awaiting confirmation

by

Hi @annemac

Welcome to the community and thank you for ordering with EE. Smiley Happy

What is the make and model of the device that you've upgraded to?

I'll do my best to help.

Chris

by annemac Investigator
Investigator

Re: Where’s my order

iPhone 7
by

Which colour and size, @annemac?

Chris Smiley Happy

by annemac Investigator
Investigator

32gb gold
by

Thanks for confirming, @annemac.

Based on the information that I have, everything should have went through OK by now.

Could you please contact our customer service team?

They will be able to check on your order.

Please let me know what they say.

Chris Smiley Happy

by Erminxxx
Visitor

Hi I put in an order got an email to say my order will be sent, my tracking number does not work. How do I know if this order went through please? 

by

Hi @Erminxxx

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

Did you get 2 emails?

One with the XKN reference and the other with the 0000 tracking number?

Chris

by cazbah123
Visitor

When I try to track my order it says the tracking has timed out.

Can you help?

by Echo337 Contributor
Contributor

Ordered my new phone on 4th April -  a Huawei P20, recieved the email confirmation with tracking number, but have been unable to actually view the tracking status as it kept timing out straight away, even after 48 hours. Then tried to use the tracker again yesterday and the page doesn't even work.

Spoke to an online chat agent today who after 10 minutes of not doing much told me to ring the sales team.

It's been 10 days, and the phone wasn't even a pre-order. Should I attempt to re-order it? 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Echo337 and welcome to the community.

The device was still in a pre-order stage on the 4th April.

Have you spoken to our sales team to look into your order?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Echo337 Contributor
Contributor

@Lee_H Hi Lee, I spoke to a chat person online yesterday but I will try speaking to sales team. I only thought the P20 pro was in pre-order. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Echo337

Let us know how you get on after speaking to the sales team.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Echo337 Contributor
Contributor

@Lee_H Just spoke with a lovely lady, it seems I have maybe another 14 days to wait so about 24 days in total from day of order. I'm a little confused though as to whether she's kept the order on record or cancelled as I said I would check in store to see if there were any in stock as well. 

I don't want to have to order again tomorrow to be at the back of the queue for the phone.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Echo337

I have sent you a private message on here, so I can get some details from you.

Thanks,

Lee

by Echo337 Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Lee_H I can't seem to see the private message, unless it's timed out or something?

by Moggy110
Explorer

G'day 

I placed an order to upgrade yestarday but haven't received a confirmation email or text thus far. Online chat said it would take 24hrs. Is that right?

Cheers. 

by

Hi @Moggy110,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Yes, it can take up to 24 hours to receive confirmation of your order.

Thanks

James

by Moggy110
Explorer

Thanks @James_B.

been getting a little worried as my current phone screen is smashed and could do with the new one asap but no emails/texts and it's not showing anywhere on my EE account. Hopefully something will come through soon. 

Cheers

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.