by
EE Community Support Team

Where's my EE pay as you go order?

Waiting for a delivery from EE? If you've ordered a new EE pay as you go phone, tablet or mobile broadband device, we’ll tell you what to expect with the delivery.

How do you keep me up to date with the progress of my order?

If you order a new device online or over the phone, we'll send a confirmation email or text followed by a weekly update on the progress of your order.

When will I get my EE order?

Our delivery company DPD will confirm via text that it's on the way and specify a one-hour delivery window. If this time is not convenient for you, it’s possible to let DPD know via their app and rearrange the delivery date.

If you miss the delivery the driver will leave a card so you can contact them to arrange another date.

SIM orders will arrive within 3-5 working days.

I asked for my order to be delivered to an EE store - how do I track my order?

If you ordered in one of our retail stores, the process is the same. DPD will send you a text to say they’re delivering to the store the day before it gets there.

Just pop in-store to collect within 48 hours and remember to take some photo ID with you. If you can’t collect within that time give your store a call and ask them to hold it for you.

What ID will I need to show upon delivery/collection of my EE order? 

The DPD couriers and EE Retail stores both accept slightly different forms of photo ID :

DPD home delivery - One of the below

Photographic driving license

Passport

International ID card 

EE Retail - All of the below

The card that you paid with

The email confirmation of your order

A valid form of ID :

Passport (valid and in date)

Photo Driving License (valid and in date)

I’ve ordered something that’s not in stock  - when will I get it?

If your order is going to take a little longer than anticipated we’ll keep you updated with weekly text messages.

For any other questions we have a Help page with lots of information about the delivery process with EE.

However you can also ask us by tapping “Reply” below.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.